Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
$196
$169
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfashion mallthe club loungefree parking garagecheesecake factorynice mallstarbucks coffeelobby barshopping and restaurantsnorth sidecomfortable bedsfitness centerking roomoatmealbusiness tripgreat customer servicechecking inenjoyed my stay
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I recently stayed 4 nights at the Sheraton Indianapolis for a convention. The hotel is situated within a beautiful high end mall with lots of beautiful shops and restaurants. Our room was clean, a nice size and the bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in. I usually have a very tough time sleeping in hotel beds and this was top notch. We upgraded for $30 a night to the Club Level which included a lovely breakfast, coffee and beverages all day and happy hour each night with wine and beer and appetizers. Tamara, the club level attendant was wonderful, attentive and witty. She made our stay extra special. I highly recommend this hotel and upgrading to the club level.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your review. We are happy your enjoyed you experience with us and the Club Level. We will be sure to tell Tamara how much you appreciated her. We hope you get another chance to visit us!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for what was really an extended nap, having arrive at midnight and left at 7 for a quick work function.

The staff was great and got me checked in fast. Location was easy to find. The hotel is right at a mall, so tons to do for the business traveler after work.

My room was great and looked rather recently redone. Great, stylish furniture, awesome beds and rich, crisp linens both on the beds and in the bathroom towels. The bathroom shower could use an update though. I get so annoyed it being 2013 and all, and hotel shower heads still not tall enough for a man that's 6 feet.

I had no time to enjoy amenities, but they all looked fabulous and well kept. I hope to return should work send me that way!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. It is wonderful you were able to enjoy our bed and hotel, even if it wa for a short time. We would like to welcome you back and give you can chance to really unwind.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

If you are looking to host an event or a group, the hotel service can make all the difference. Tonya Buie at the Shertaon Keystone Crossing stands out as an events manager. She has urgency in her work, will do what it takes to make individuals comfortable and the event successful. If you are looking for a host of an event, I would highly recommend the Sheraton Keystone Crossing, and working with Tonya. Thank you, Tonya, for making me feel so welcome and cared for.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,
Thank your for such a positive review! Tonya is a wonderful person, and we are proud to have her on our team. It is awesome to know that she made you feel welcome, and was very instrumental in the success of your event. We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The hotel was nice and clean. Great location, close to lots of shopping and restaurants. It was quiet. The staff was very helpful. We definitely plan on returning. Got a great rate through Hotwire too.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear valued guest,
We appreciate your feedback. We are glad your family enjoyed the time spent at our hotel. We can't wait to share your next visit to Indy with you!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I've stayed over 50 nights at this hotel in the last 18 months and the best thing going for it is the location (next to Keystone mall and lots of food/shopping options). The service is seriously inconsistent and the Club Lounge leaves a lot to be desired in comparison with the likes of Hilton - there's one member of the club lounge team that spends more time on his mobile phone than he does helping residents (this has been my experience, bot once, but over a period of months). On three occasions this year I have waited 2 or more days for housekeeping to respond to simple requests, such as shower gel (not standard in non-club rooms). When you travel a lot, especially when you stay at one place frequently, it is the little things that make a big difference. This hotel seems to have a problem holding onto staff (always telling me there are new people on the front desk and hence the reason for mistakes) and they often get the big things wrong...the little things just are not on their radar.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear valued guest,
We appreciate your feedback on your experience. Please accept our most sincere apologies on the low quality of service you have encountered. Trust that we will get these issues corrected to better serve you. Feel free to connect with anyone on our mangement team the next time you visit.