“Comfortable, Professional and Convenient”

Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
Ranked #20 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Chicago, Illinois
“Comfortable, Professional and Convenient”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This was my first time in Indy. The Hotel has a lot of perks. Its attached to a small upscale mall so you can shop conveniently and walk directly back to the hotel on one of the levels. The SPG king rooms are a nice size, well appointed and reasonably quiet. I needed a refrigerator to store medicine and they brought up one right away. The continental breakfast was sufficient and free parking made it a cost effective stay. Several good restaurants in walking distance from the hotel to choose from. I would definitely stay there again.

Green Features: I participated in the the green choice program. I was able to earn SPG points on the days I did not have maid service.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay. We love our location at Keystone Crossing and are happy you were able to experience our amenities such as the breezeway to the mall, complimentary parking garage, and club lounge. We hope you to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
  • Korean first
Winamac, Indiana
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I arrived at the Sheraton early in the evening and had time to relax in the 12th floor lounge. I was greeted by Tamera who did an excellent job as hostess. She was so accommodating. She was wonderful and a lot of fun to talk to. She made sure the tables with snacks were fresh. As an employer myself, I hope the management staff realizes what an asset she is.

Room Tip: Stay on the 12th floor and visit the lounge when Tamera is working.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay. We are delighted that you had a pleasant experience and enjoyed the Club Lounge. I will forward your review on to Tamera as well. Tamera is a huge asset to our hotel and we are glad that she was able to make your stay comfortable. We hope you will select the Sheraton again the next time you are in Indianapolis.
Winamac, Indiana
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We arrived at the Sheraton in Indianapolis and found the check in girls very pleasant. We then went to our room dropped off our stuff and proceeded to the lounge on the 12th floor. There we were greeted by a wonderful lady by the name of Tamera. She was wonderful. She went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable. I can't say enough good things about this employee. The Sheraton is lucky to have such a dedicated employee. She made our stay fun.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 12th floor and hope that Tamera is working the Lounge.
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed our service and had a comfortable stay. I will forward this review on to Tamera. We are lucky to have employees like her who go above and beyond to make our guests comfortable. Thank you again for taking the time to write about your experience. We hope you will select our hotel during your future visits to the area.
Greenwood, Indiana
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here for a conference. The facilities are great for a conference as the rooms are well lit; the HVAC seems to work well. The facility was recently remodeled. The king size bed in our room was very comfortable with large soft comforters. The television remote was confusing and you have to do some searching to find regular TV. The first 5-6 options are all pay for view. The lobby has free wireless, computer terminals and several televisions. Immediately off the lobby is a restaurant and bar. The bar is nice. The restaurant has the typical hotel food. A high end shopping mall is immediately next to the hotel and there are several nice restaurants within walking distance in nice weather. Free parking is available in a covered garage next door with a walk way to the hotel. The bathroom door would hit the tub if not for a door stop they have placed in front of the toilet.

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for providing us with feedback on your recent stay. We are happy you enjoyed our beds, bar, and location. We apologize that our bathrooms did not meet your expectations. We hope you will consider our hotel the next time you are in the area. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review on your experience.
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Had a great stay Tonya went out her way to make us feel at home. The staff in the restaurant servers were very friendly. I will stay here whenever in Indy. The bartender was very rude and talked on his phone the whole time. He closed the bar at 9:30 and we were still Drinking. Other then the elevators being slow, the rest of my stay was great.

• Stayed April 2013
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear Tonya made you feel comfortable. I will pass your review onto her as well. We sincerely apologize for your experience in our bar. This is not our standard of service. I will follow up with our team to make sure all employees are warm and welcoming to our guests. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in Indianapolis.
Louisville KY
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I recently stayed at the Sheraton at Keystone Crossing during a conference. The staff was great. Loved being in close proximity of various malls and shopping areas. I have to say the highlight of my stay was the Bed and Pillows. OMG I felt as if i was sleeping on a cloud. A restful night made for a productive day!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy you enjoyed our location and most importantly, our employees! We are also glad you had a restful night; our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds and pillows are available online at sheraton.com. Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay. We hope you visit us again the next time you are in the
Painesville
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed here on a business trip, and brought the wife to enjoy the mall next door. I paid the extra money to upgrade to a club level room, because I enjoy the ease of having a quick breakfast in the morning before leaving for meetings. Now the problem I had with this particular hotel's service was that the Club lounge did not have breakfast ready by 7am, as they indicated that they would. They did not have the breakfast ready until more like 730am. This was very unfortunate for most of us on a tight schedule, as we could not enjoy the breakfast that we paid the extra money for. The other issue was that the hotel's elevators were very slow, I believe this was due to some service being performed on them. I probably would have enjoyed the hotel much more if it had not been for these issues. The rooms are well maintained and clean. The location is very upscale, adjoining a very nice fashion mall. There are some great restaurants in the mall and the immediate area.

Room Tip: If you choose the club level be sure they plan to have breakfast ready when they are supposed to.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay. We sincerely apologize that your expectations were not met in our Club Lounge and elevators. I will follow up with our staff in the Club Lounge to make sure they are prompt in getting breakfast prepared on time. We are glad you enjoyed our rooms and location. We hope to welcome you back to the Sheraton so we can provide you with a higher level of service.