“Tamera Page, Indianapolis property”

Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
Ranked #21 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Chicago, Illinois
“Tamera Page, Indianapolis property”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I upgraded to the club level of my stay. Your employee at the club lounge was extremely gracious and was the best part of my stay.. The room was pleasant and upgrated from my previous staty, however, I would stay again due to Tamera Page.

Thank you for a nice, clean and pleasant stay.

Kate

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent experience with our hotel. We will definitely share your very kind comments with Tamera. She takes great pride in her service. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
  • Korean first
Columbia, Maryland
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I recently stayed at the Keystone Crossing Sheraton and wanted to comment on the excellent service that Tamera Page provided in the club room. She was very friendly and made all of the guests feel welcomed, and service like this should never go unmentioned.

Room Tip: The king size suite was very roomy and comfortable.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your kind comments about our Club Lounge and Tamera. She will be excited to hear your feedback. She truly makes a special and unique experience for all of our customers. We hope to see you again in the future if your travels bring you back to Indianapolis.
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband and I booked a night at this hotel the day after Thanksgiving. The entire process was very smooth. The room and entire hotel was very clean and modern. The thing that stuck out to us the most how the staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. Very late at night, maybe 1 or 2 am my husband called down looking for a bottle opener. Since it was so late a what appeared by his dress to be a maintenance man brought one to our room. A few minutes after he left there was a knock and the door with a larger ice bucket filled with ice. It was a very kind gesture for which we did not even ask for! Great customer service!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest, We appreciate your feedback about your recent experience with our hotel. We will be sure to share your kind comments with our team. We hope to see you back again very soon.
New Canaan, Connecticut
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Overall, great stay!!!! Nicely renovated rooms, comfy beds and pillows. Great location next to shopping and good restaurants. Will definitely come back! Only drawback for us girls....the water pressure could be higher in the shower, not horrible, but if you have long or thick hair, just wanted to note it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear you had a great stay and were able to enjoy the attached Fashion Mall! We look forward to your return.
Reviewed January 16, 2013

The staff was professional, friendly and responsive to our requests. While the room was small, it was really nice. (We could barely maneuver our stroller into the room.) We were given one of the newly renovated rooms- the decor was great and the room nice and clean. Very, very pleased!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest, We truly appreciate your kind comments about our hotel and staff. We hope to see you again during a future stay!
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Upon arriving in my room, I unpack and try to find a hotel guide of services as I wanted to go to the gym. I look all over the room and find nothing. I pick up the phone and try to dial the front desk and the phone won't make any calls...to anyone in the hotel or outside the hotel. I then search for the phone number of the hotel and call on my cell phone - after pushing countless prompts and receiving the voicemail messages of countless departments I get a live body. I tell the woman at the front desk that I am a guest at the hotel and I just checked in and my phone is in need of repair. She paused. I paused. I finally said, "Hello?" She said "Oh well I'm sorry about that. Is there anythiing I can do?" I was even more confused with that response and replied "Well could you send someone up to repair the phone in my room?" She said she would right away and then hung up. Unfortunately she forgot to ask my name or room number since I had to call her on my cell. I guess I now have to walk down there. Stay elsewhere if you expect decent service.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest, We sincerely apologize for the telephone issues that you had in your hotel room. What you experienced is definitely not our standard of service and we will be sure to share your comments with our team. We appreciate your feedback about your recent stay with us.
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Checked in for a week while visiting relatives. Room was very comfortable with one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on; however, they obviously have trouble keeping good help. The club lounge had a coffee machine that was broken, the elevator security feature of requiring a room key to access the floors did not function, the gym had several defective recumbent bicycles and I noticed bottle caps laying on the floor near my room for several days before someone picked them up. While the hotel encourages you to make a "Green Choice" in not asking for clean towels and sheets everyday, it failed to follow through on providing a green choice card for the room about half the time we were there. None of these things are real deal breakers (unless you're a woman traveling alone and are concerned about the failure of the elevator security feature) but it really detracts from an otherwise pleasant stay and discovering that telling the front desk staff about it does no good leaves a poor impression of what would otherwise be a very comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Make sure you're away from the ice machines
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Stan P
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Dear Valued Guest, We appreciate you sharing your feedback about your recent stay. We will be sure to address and share your feedback with our staff so they can see how some of your comments can affect our guest experience. We appreciate you choosing to stay with our hotel and hope you will give us another opportunity in the near future.