“Fantastic service,and beautiful rooms”

Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
Ranked #25 of 188 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights and I had a wonderful experience with the hotel including its staff. Had fresh towels every morning and any concerns I had were delt with by the hotel staff. There were a lot of families just letting their children run around without supervision but I don't count that against the hotel itself. Can't wait to stay again after the remodeling is done!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay. I am glad to hear that you had a comfortable five night stay with us. We look forward to you staying again in the near future.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for four nights with my college bound kids. There were a lot of events in Indianapolis and I had to made three different reservations at the Sheraton to get four nights.

As a platinum SPG member, I was expecting some amenities, but not at this hotel. The only thing they offered was a room on the club floor.

The check-in experience was OK, fast and ummemorable, we got a standard room and had to wait for a rollway bed for half a day.

The 'renovation' touted on the website stops at the lobby level, the elevators are a disaster, the bathrooms are old and showing their age, and the room is very average. I don't understand why a supposedly a luxury hotel does not have an in-room safe (common problems in US hotels)

My biggest issue with the hotel was the cleanliness of the room which was lacking, and the daily cleaning consisted of sloppily making the beds (same sheets) and putting new towels, the floor was not vacuumed, nothing was picked up, and the bathroom was hardly cleaned.

I developed a case of bed rash (I'm not saying its bed bugs, although there was a bug in my bed, until I see my doctor back home)..

The lounge was very basic, and the daily food selection including breakfast was abysmal, the lounge attendant (and elderly African American lady was wonderful)..

Overall, the hotel is very average, we would have been better off staying at a highway motel for half the cost.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MikeyR

Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize that our team did not exceed your expectations. What you experienced is definitely not our standard of service. At your convenience, I would like for you to call the hotel and ask for me directly so we can discuss your concerns. I hope to hear from you very soon. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Had a great stay for a wedding in July. Hotel is lovely, bedding is very comfortable, rooms are nice. The bar is great, and the shuttle service is wonderful and on time as well. Our room was well kept and clean, staff was friendly.

Room Tip: The suites aren't that much bigger than the regular rooms, but if you need a sitting area they a...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your nice comments about your recent stay with our hotel. We are glad to hear that it was a comfortable stay. We hope to see you back again in the near future.

Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Where to start... Well the hotel has a constantly changing number of working elevators with a avers wait time of 20 min. Then they gave the roll a way we requested and called to double check they still had away. The staff where not accommodating and the claim that the rooms have been renovated it a misconception on the part of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate your feedback about our hotel. Our elevators are being upgraded and are about complete. We sincerely apologize for the delays you experienced. We have shared your feedback with our staff as service is very important to us and we strive to exceed everyones expectations at every opportunity. We hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I am writing this review at 2 am. I'm up because the people in the room next to mine are partying. My room has a strong smell of chlorine. Service is terrible. Iv called the front desk several times, and they dont have answers? You pay $10 a night for Internet, food in hotel is more expensive than Ruth Chris. The quality of the service, and cleanliness do not match the price at all. This will be my last Shearaton stay. I'm going back to Hilton Honors.

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear Valued Guest, I want to sincerely apologize for your experience with our hotel. What you experienced is not our standard of service. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Very disappointing and do not believe the photo's. This hotel did a half remodel. The showers are old, grout is dirty and the hotel throughout is showing its wear. Elevators look beat up - not well kept.
On top of that after calling the hotel several times to ensure we had a roll away bed before our arrival - we arrive and no roll away. No supervisor or manager to talk with regarding this issue either. No solution. No refund - nothing...Very bad customer service.
Never will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear Valued Guest, I sincerely apologize that you did not have a perfect stay. The service that you experienced is definately not our standard and I am very sorry for that. We appreciate your time and feedback about your experience. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

8/10/12
This hotel is a nightmare! The weekend is overbooked and there is ONLY ONE functioning elevator. The night manager was so rude and abrasive. The stairwells are locked. We are guests on the 10th floor with 3 rooms for 4 nights and waited 18 minutes for an elevator to get to the lobby!!!! We will NEVER stay at a Starwood Hotel again.....EVER!!!! We are checking out tomorrow!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Valued Guest, We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that were caused during your stay. We did have two very large conventions at our hotel this past weekend with multiple occupancy and the elevators were very busy. We appreciate you providing us with your feedback. What you experienced is definately not our standard of service and Im very sorry that you had a negative experience.