“Great Hotel and Location”

Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
Ranked #20 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Tampa, Florida
“Great Hotel and Location”
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

I booked through Priceline. I had a room on the ninth floor. The manager Richard Crim was very accommodating. The room was clean and rennovated. The shower head and water pressure were adequate. Housekeeping knocked on my door twice early in the morning although the placard was on the door. Perfect location. Free garage parking next to hotel.
I applaud Philip Sterling, who was sent to unlock my door, only after he asked to see a picture I.D. I appreciate the protection and thanked Mr. Sterling. A hotel of this calliber should offer free WIFI. The fitness center was very nice. Enjoyed the chilled towels. A sauna or steam room was only thing missing. Will be staying here again next week.

The doors to the rooms need attention.

Stayed April 2012
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
Dear valued guest, Thank you for your sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are pleased you enjoyed your accommodations and appreciated our customer service. We look forward to serving you in the future. Warm regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
  • Korean first
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed May 1, 2012

This was our first time at the hotel and we were so pleased with our experience. We definitely will stay again when we return. From the doorman to the front desk to Kiana who took care of us at breakfast, the service was outstanding. Kiana new us by name and room number each morning. Anything we asked for Kiana happily supplied.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, May 2, 2012
Dear Valued Guest , Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent stay. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We will recognize Kiana for providing exceptional service and we'll look forward to your return. Warm regards.
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed April 30, 2012

From Matt at the front desk to Kiana at breakfast to Derrick and Roberto at the lounge, the staff is courteous, professional and extremely helpful. Overall, the best hospitality in any hotel that I have stayed at!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Dear Valued Guest ,
Thank you for your kinds words and recognizing our team members. We're glad we met your expectations and we look forward to another opportunity to serve you in the future. Warm regards.
Orleans, Indiana
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times to attend meetings at the hotel and also just for the convenience of the location. However, the last time I stayed here I had no intentions of ever coming back. The hotel was getting very run down, both in the public areas and the rooms. When I needed a place to stay for the night on the north side of Indianapolis this time I decided to make a reservation on one of the reservations sites that doesn't give you the name of the hotel until after the purchase. I got a room for a very reasonable price and when it came up it was the Sheraton Keystone. Needless to say, I was very disappointed, because I knew what it was like the last time I stayed there. When I go to the hotel I was amazed. The hotel is just completing a total renovation. The public areas downstairs were beautiful and so was the room. Everything, and I mean everything has been redone and it looks like a brand new hotel. The room had very nice furniture and big flat screen tv and the bed was so comfortable I didn't want to leave. I would recommend this hotel now to anyone.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are happy we had another opportunity to serve you and your expectations were met. We will look forward to serving you in the future as your travels lead you back to Indianapolis. Warm Regards.
Rochester, NY
Reviewed April 27, 2012

This was the third time I stayed at this Sheraton. The rooms are comfortable and spacious, with very nice beds and pillows. The staff is both very pleasant and professional in all the hotel areas. Paulette Hill, the Guest Relations Supervisor, is extremely helpful and accommodating, and it is great dealing with her.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed the accommodations as well as the Sheraton Signature service. We agree, Paulette is an exceptional associate and we're fortunate to have her on our team. We look forward to your fourth stay with us. Warm Regards.
Detroit
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I have been in training for seven weeks and my server, Kiana, made me feel I was at home. She knew exactly what I wanted and knew my name. This made my trip outstanding

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing as your home away from home. We will pass along your kind words to Kiana and recognize her for extending exceptional service.
Warm regards.
KOKOMO, IN.
Reviewed April 23, 2012

3RD Year in a row having our leadership conference (COGIC) at this hotel.
The rooms are great and the beds will make you want to stay in them all day.
We have stayed at the Wynn Las Vegas and their beds don't compare to the comfort of these. Staff is very friendly, breakfast was a 7 out of 10. Over all the stay was outstanding. Looking forward to next year.

Room Tip: King size bed