“Outstanding Customer Service”

GreenLeadersGold level
Richmond, Virginia
“Outstanding Customer Service”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

From Matt at the front desk to Kiana at breakfast to Derrick and Roberto at the lounge, the staff is courteous, professional and extremely helpful. Overall, the best hospitality in any hotel that I have stayed at!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Dear Valued Guest ,
Thank you for your kinds words and recognizing our team members. We're glad we met your expectations and we look forward to another opportunity to serve you in the future. Warm regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
  • Korean first
Orleans, Indiana
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times to attend meetings at the hotel and also just for the convenience of the location. However, the last time I stayed here I had no intentions of ever coming back. The hotel was getting very run down, both in the public areas and the rooms. When I needed a place to stay for the night on the north side of Indianapolis this time I decided to make a reservation on one of the reservations sites that doesn't give you the name of the hotel until after the purchase. I got a room for a very reasonable price and when it came up it was the Sheraton Keystone. Needless to say, I was very disappointed, because I knew what it was like the last time I stayed there. When I go to the hotel I was amazed. The hotel is just completing a total renovation. The public areas downstairs were beautiful and so was the room. Everything, and I mean everything has been redone and it looks like a brand new hotel. The room had very nice furniture and big flat screen tv and the bed was so comfortable I didn't want to leave. I would recommend this hotel now to anyone.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are happy we had another opportunity to serve you and your expectations were met. We will look forward to serving you in the future as your travels lead you back to Indianapolis. Warm Regards.
Rochester, NY
Reviewed April 27, 2012

This was the third time I stayed at this Sheraton. The rooms are comfortable and spacious, with very nice beds and pillows. The staff is both very pleasant and professional in all the hotel areas. Paulette Hill, the Guest Relations Supervisor, is extremely helpful and accommodating, and it is great dealing with her.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed the accommodations as well as the Sheraton Signature service. We agree, Paulette is an exceptional associate and we're fortunate to have her on our team. We look forward to your fourth stay with us. Warm Regards.
Detroit
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I have been in training for seven weeks and my server, Kiana, made me feel I was at home. She knew exactly what I wanted and knew my name. This made my trip outstanding

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing as your home away from home. We will pass along your kind words to Kiana and recognize her for extending exceptional service.
Warm regards.
KOKOMO, IN.
Reviewed April 23, 2012

3RD Year in a row having our leadership conference (COGIC) at this hotel.
The rooms are great and the beds will make you want to stay in them all day.
We have stayed at the Wynn Las Vegas and their beds don't compare to the comfort of these. Staff is very friendly, breakfast was a 7 out of 10. Over all the stay was outstanding. Looking forward to next year.

Room Tip: King size bed
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your kind words and thank you for choosing the Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing as your home away from home. We appreciate the opportunity to service you as you have many choices in the area. We will look forward to your fourth stay with us as your travels lead you back to Indianapolis. Warm regards.
Fort Worth
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I recently spent 4 days at this Sheraton. The rooms were clean and spacious. We ate breakfast daily in the dining area at the hotel. The breakfasts buffet was wonderful. Kiana could not have been more accommodating. She went out of her way to make sure that we had everything we needed. She was definitely the highlight of our morning breakfasts!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay. We agree, Kiana is a great asset to the hotel and we are very fortunate to have her as part of our team. We will look forward to another opportunity to serve you in the future. Warm regards.
Cincinnati
Reviewed April 20, 2012

First of all the hospitality was excellent, I'm from Cincinnati and we strongly believe in good hospitality Paulette Hill is the ideal Guest relations personnel! She was very helpful.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We agree, Paulette is a great asset to our hotel and we are very fortunate to have her as a part of our team. We'll look forward to another opportunity to serve you in the future. Warm regards.