“Pet Peeve - paying for internet”

Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
Ranked #17 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Cincinnati OH
“Pet Peeve - paying for internet”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We stayed about 10 hours in this hotel on points. We arrived around 11pm and the security guard (not a Sheraton employee) standing right next to the check in made me wonder if the neighborhood was not as safe as I thought. We didn't try anything except the shower and the bed which were both great. I only gave 4 stars for charging for internet on an award room - it seems really petty. Hotel is in a mall location. Granted, the stores are high quality but it's still just mall shopping and dining.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Korean first
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I stayed here at Keystone almost every week for a year. Being on the road so much can be difficult, but this was made easier by the friendliness of the staff here. They went out of their way each and every week to ensure I felt welcome. I knew almost all of the staff by first name, and they would say hello from across the lobby if they saw me. Megan and Allison were two exceptional employees, as well as Tanya, the lounge crew, and the restaurant/starbucks ladies. If you're ever in the Indianapolis area, I'd strongly recommend this hotel. It was always clean, excellent service, and a great location.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, February 7, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments about the hotel and our staff. We will be sure to share your kind words with Megan, Allison and Tanya. And we look forward to your next visit.
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed January 17, 2012

We were very pleasantly surprised how nicely the hotel had been remodeled. The Guest rooms are very contemporary and the bathrooms are nice sized and updated. The staff was all very friendly as of assistance with all of our needs. Very nice lobby bar. We were in Indy to finish some last minute Christmas Shopping, and actually ended up using the very convenient computers in the lobby to do some online shopping as well! Would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our new rooms and were able to experience the Lobby Bar and The Link@Sheraton. We hope to see you again soon.
st. louis
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Above and beyond my expectations. The staff went out of their way to help when my entire family got sick with the stomach flu. They also allowed very late checkout so my son could rest. The hotel is very clean and updated and the beds are very comfy. I never had the chance to eat any food or see the pool but will be back for sure. Thank you to the staff and will recommend

• Stayed January 2012
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, January 18, 2012
We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your recent stay. We hope that everyone is feeling better and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I stayed at the Sheraton at the Keystone crossing every week for almost a year and all I can say is that my experience was nothing short of awesome. It was like my second home and I received excellent service each and every time. The employees were always on point in making sure my every stay was comfortable as can be. Allison and Megan Lancaster were very exceptional in providing everything I needed both at the club lounge and at the front desk. I recommend you ask for any of these two when you check in at this property. The rooms were also very nice. I have stayed at many hotels (nature of my job) and yet, this property still holds a very high rank in terms of the "home feel" the rooms gave me.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank PhiBlu
We appreciate the opportunity to be your home away from during the past year. And your kind words about Allison and Meagan, we will be sure to share your comments with them. Should your travels bring you back to Indianapolis, you always have a place to stay with us!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I stayed at the Sheraton Keystone crossing on business for just one night in May of 2011. I stay in hotels >100 nights per year and this place treated me very well. I found the team there to be extremely friendly from the person who checked me in to wait staff at the restaurant. Of particular note was Alison, the woman that runs the concierge lounge, as she was very helpful and friendly and made the stay much better.

I look forward to the opportunity to stay there again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay. We will be sure to share your kind words with Allison. And we look forward to your next visit to Indianapolis and the Sheraton.
Marion, Virginia
Reviewed January 11, 2012

The sheraton indianapolis at keystone Crossing has really upgraded to a higher level of quality. We stayed on the club floor and we had a corner suite, it was wonderful. The bed was just comfortable, I looked to see what type of mattress, it was so soft. I am going to buy a mattress just like that one, if possible. The hotel improvements were extremely modern. I love the computers in the lobby, and you don't have to search for the business center

Room Tip: good rooms for the prize, good location