“Nicely remodeled. Great location attached to The Fashion Mall!”

Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
Ranked #21 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Evansville, Indiana
“Nicely remodeled. Great location attached to The Fashion Mall!”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

We were very pleasantly surprised how nicely the hotel had been remodeled. The Guest rooms are very contemporary and the bathrooms are nice sized and updated. The staff was all very friendly as of assistance with all of our needs. Very nice lobby bar. We were in Indy to finish some last minute Christmas Shopping, and actually ended up using the very convenient computers in the lobby to do some online shopping as well! Would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, February 7, 2012
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our new rooms and were able to experience the Lobby Bar and The Link@Sheraton. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
  • Korean first
st. louis
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Above and beyond my expectations. The staff went out of their way to help when my entire family got sick with the stomach flu. They also allowed very late checkout so my son could rest. The hotel is very clean and updated and the beds are very comfy. I never had the chance to eat any food or see the pool but will be back for sure. Thank you to the staff and will recommend

• Stayed January 2012
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, January 18, 2012
We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your recent stay. We hope that everyone is feeling better and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I stayed at the Sheraton at the Keystone crossing every week for almost a year and all I can say is that my experience was nothing short of awesome. It was like my second home and I received excellent service each and every time. The employees were always on point in making sure my every stay was comfortable as can be. Allison and Megan Lancaster were very exceptional in providing everything I needed both at the club lounge and at the front desk. I recommend you ask for any of these two when you check in at this property. The rooms were also very nice. I have stayed at many hotels (nature of my job) and yet, this property still holds a very high rank in terms of the "home feel" the rooms gave me.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank PhiBlu
We appreciate the opportunity to be your home away from during the past year. And your kind words about Allison and Meagan, we will be sure to share your comments with them. Should your travels bring you back to Indianapolis, you always have a place to stay with us!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I stayed at the Sheraton Keystone crossing on business for just one night in May of 2011. I stay in hotels >100 nights per year and this place treated me very well. I found the team there to be extremely friendly from the person who checked me in to wait staff at the restaurant. Of particular note was Alison, the woman that runs the concierge lounge, as she was very helpful and friendly and made the stay much better.

I look forward to the opportunity to stay there again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay. We will be sure to share your kind words with Allison. And we look forward to your next visit to Indianapolis and the Sheraton.
Marion, Virginia
Reviewed January 11, 2012

The sheraton indianapolis at keystone Crossing has really upgraded to a higher level of quality. We stayed on the club floor and we had a corner suite, it was wonderful. The bed was just comfortable, I looked to see what type of mattress, it was so soft. I am going to buy a mattress just like that one, if possible. The hotel improvements were extremely modern. I love the computers in the lobby, and you don't have to search for the business center

Room Tip: good rooms for the prize, good location
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, January 12, 2012
We are glad you were able to experience our newly renovated hotel and had a comfortable stay. All of our bedding is available to purchase on-line. If your travels bring you back to Indianapolis we hope you will choose to stay with us again.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I stayed at this Sheraton with my family (wife, 7 yr old, 6 yr old) on a Tuesday night just as a stay-over in between seeing other family during the holidays. I had requested via my SPG points a Club Room for a total of 5,000 points.

It was hard to find the main entrance due to construction with no signs pointing you toward the main doors. I went in the conference center doors and walked my way to the lobby desk. They informed me right away that the Club lounge would not be open, but instead I could redeem vouchers in the restaurant for the nightly appetizers and morning breakfast that I would have gotten in the lounge.

The room was decent sized, and the bathroom was oversized with a standing shower with no tub. I also loved that they recycled. The view from the room looked down onto the connected mall, but that was OK. I redeemed our vouchers that night and the next morning for the meals that we wanted, and while the service was definitely slow, the people were nice - they were just understaffed.

All in all, a good stay, and I would go back.

Room Tip: If you are redeeming points, make sure to call SPG and get a club room for only an extra 1,000 point...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback about recent stay. Your loyalty to Starwood Hotels is valued. We apologize for your inconvenience upon arrival as we make improvements for our guests arrival experience. You will be glad to know that this project will be finished by the end of January. We hope to see you and your family again soon.
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed December 27, 2011

The Sheraton Indianapolis at Keystone Crossing has recently undergone a total makeover. We have always loved this hotel when staying in Indy because it has a very convenient location equidistant to both the airport and downtown and with in a stone's throw of two of our favorite shopping malls- The Fashion Mall and Castleton Mall. In fact, there is direct entrance into the Fashion Mall from the second floor of the hotel. It couldn't be anymore convenient! The hotel is easily accessible from five interstates (I-70, I-465, I-65, I-69 and I-74).
The rooms are spacious and the decor is modern and appealing. The beds are extraordinarily comfortable and the baths are separated from the sleeping areas by a walled hallway for more privacy.
There is an awesome fitness center on the property,as well as a large indoor swimming pool and 20 person hot tub.
The restaurant is small but since the hotel is surrounded by more than 20 fantastic eateries like Sullivan's Steak House, PF Chang's, Patachou's, Cheesecake Factory& Benihana's (just to name a few) most hotel guest eat elsewhere.

Room Tip: There are several different types of rooms available when traveling with family. You have the optio...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your Sheraton experience! We look forward to your next visit to Indianapolis.