“It's my second home”

Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
Ranked #25 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Paulette who is a manager at the hotel is awesome! She is one of the reasons why I remain a guest at the hotel. I bascially live in this hotel Monday through Thursday every week since April of this year. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly and flexible and it's a great location connected to the Fashion Mall.

Room Tip: I actually like to have a room next to the elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed September 28, 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel and was very pleased with my stay. The club lounge is the only lounge that I have been to that stays open on the weekends, which was very convenient for me since I was there on a Friday. Allison in the lounge was very pleasant and helped with all request including a reservation at Cheesecake Factory. The room was very comfortable and modern. The staff at the front desk was also very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2011

Thank you so much for your great comments about your recent stay. We are very proud of our new club lounge and pleased that you were able to experience it during your stay. We will be sure to share your positive comments with Allison and our front desk staff.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

The hotel has been newly remodeled and I received excellent service at check-in. Christina was very nice and full of information about local events. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2011

Thank you so much for the great compliments about our staff. Christina will be thrilled to read your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your newly renovated room and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

Pleasant stay, Meagan from guest services was great, please promote!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for letting us know about your great stay and your experience with Megan. If your travels bring you back to our area please consider staying with us again.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

We had our daughter's wedding reception here. I have never seen a staff work so hard to make everything perfect and it was. The parking valet, front desk, bellmans, wait staff, admins, all of them. They were all super helpful. Little things that we forgot or didn't think of, they jumped in and took care of it, without us having to ask or even think about it. The food and service were first class, AAAA+ excellent. Ronda Strykowsky, the sales/banquet manager, is the nicest, friendliest, most knowledgeable and well informed person I have ever had the privilege of working with. She handled every one of my concerns and made sure we got everything we wanted. Practically the entire hotel had been remodeled, lobby, pool, fitness center, rooms and all. Yet, we were still given the cheapest wedding block rate I have ever seen, especially for a full service, luxury hotel. They provide a huge parking garage for free. Indoor access to the garage and the fashion mall. We ate breakfast, lunch and dinner there. All were supreme. You just won't find a better place to go. I just wish I had more daughters. They would all be having their reception at the Sheraton @ Keystone Crossing.

Room Tip: I don't think there's a bad room. The views were spectacular. We were on the 11th floor...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

We are so pleased to hear your daughter's wedding was a huge success. We appreciate all of your kind words and feedback. We will share your comments with Ronda and our team.

Reviewed September 14, 2011

This hotel is really beautiful. My only complaint is the little extras. This hotel is a 4 star hotel but you have to pay extra for your wifi internet and extra for breakfast. I have stayed at a 3 star hotel and it had those things included. Also there was a bottle of water in the room that costs $3.95...

The people were very nice but all you get with the price is the room.
We booked it on hotwire.com, without the name being shown for $76 a night. That's pretty amazing for a 4 star hotel.

Room Tip: Room's were very nice. The other side of the hotel is being turned into apartments.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2011

We are so pleased that you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel. Please consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

I am currently a guest in this hotel. Yesterday, while walking to the elevator, a bank envelope with hundreds of dollars in cash, along with a check, fell from my purse onto the hallway floor. I was completely unaware of this, until I arrived at my destination that evening, only to find the money gone - ALL of the cash I had at the time. I knew what had happened... I have a lousy purse. I immediately figured the money was lost for good. I mean, who turns hundreds of dollars in cash into lost and found? Sylvia Mendez, a stellar employee of the Sheraton at Keystone Crossing.

Upon my return last evening, the message light was flashing on my phone. Rachel Miller, the night manager on duty, had left a message telling me someone had turned in a "lost and found" item, and to please return her call. Instantly, I thought "impossible.., no way." When I called Rachel, she politely asked me a series of questions to assure the lost "item" indeed belonged to me.

Honestly, I'm still dumbstruck by the entire thing. A person who turns in cash is, without question, someone with incredible integrity. Sylvia is a true credit to the Sheraton corporation and is to be commended in the highest possible way. Thankfully, I also got the opportunity to meet her later that evening when she delivered my room service order. She is a perfectly delightful lady; professional and very, very warm and polite. Again, a true credit to the company.

As to the hotel facilities... I've found the rooms to be completely comfortable, attractive and well-appointed. The beds are VERY comfortable. As a fitness buff, something very important to me is exercise facilities. The one here is among the best I've ever experienced anywhere. Nice number of machines, roomy, good temp. A+.

The connected shopping mall with Saks and other top-name stores is just the icing on the cake.

I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo

Thank you for recognizing the integrity and great customer service while you were at our hotel. We have enjoyed being able to share your experience with our entire staff. Please consider us your home away from home and we hope to see you soon.