Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Columbia Club(Indianapolis)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmonument circlerooftop poolthe club loungewar memorialfront desk staffwithin easy walking distancebusiness tripself parkthe room was niceroom keylucas oil stadiumbeds were comfortablestarbucksspgcvsvaletrace
Reviewed April 20, 2011

This hotel is convenient for downtown business, being centrally located. My room is very nice, clean and tastefully furnished. The restaurant in hotel is rated B. I was very disappointed that there is not free Internet access in the room. There are very few hotels these days that do not provide free Internet access. There is free access in the lounge in the lobby.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2011

I booked a block of rooms 2 months before my wedding at the downtown Indianapolis, Sheraton.
When we arrived around 10:30 PM, along with the maid of honor, her date, and two other groups of people who had rooms reserved we were told they had overbooked and we would have to stay somewhere else. "John Doe", who I booked my rooms with promised me we would have no problem with our check in. Imagine my embarrassment when we arrive and none of us have rooms? They managed to find a room for me the bride, but my maid of honor was sent elsewhere along with some other friends. These people had made reservations so I am still confused how you can overbook? Our room was free, but nothing can replace the embarrassment I felt.
To make matters worse the hotel where they sent my friends charged them for their rooms! Sheraton said they would be payng for them? We are still trying to figure this out and my wedding was 2/19/11. I have called "John Doe", but didn't even get an apology. He said we paid for your room and theirs, you should be happy with that?! Are you kidding me? We didn't mind paying for our rooms in the first place, as long as we were all going to be staying in the same place. This has left a horrible taste in my mouth and I hope they can fix their customer service issues.

• Stayed: February 2011
7  Thank adriannecoplen
Reviewed March 9, 2011

I am a starwood platinum member and travel almost 200 nights a year - this Sheraton hotel has an excellent club lounge. Overall, I would stay at this hotel again and again. All the staff were friendly and courteous. When in Indianapolis this is my #1 hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed March 8, 2011

Computer system is terrible. It took me 20 minutes to print my boarding pass. Three out of four computer systems were 'stuck' or very slow. There was no one 'available' to help. To make things worse, the business center was in the BAR!!!!! I have never seen such a thing. BAD IDEA!!! Additionally, the internet in the room DID NOT WORK. After 40 minutes of trying to get it to work, I called 'technical support'. He did not help. He suggested to 'replace the cable'. Front desk sent up a 'cable' that was too short. Terribly experience.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Standard room at a Sheraton. But walls are thin and I heard my neighbors on both sides. By 'heard' I mean bathroom activities, snoring, and just about everything else.

This hotel also restricts their internet sites, so if you need access to site they find 'morally' dangerous to their network, they are blocked. There are NO notices or information about which site are block, nor that they even do it. My formal complaint was responded to timely, but I was told to basically 'deal with it'.

I will never stay here again, despite being a loyal Starwood member.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business