“Best hotel for Lucas Oil Stadium events”
Review of Omni Severin Hotel

Omni Severin Hotel
Ranked #13 of 188 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed October 11, 2010

Stayed here to attend Colts game. Hotel about two or three block easy walk from stadium. Plenty of easy pay parking lots nearby or valet for $27. Hotel common areas are very nice, staff is friendly, and rooms are clean, well decorated, and comfortable. There are nearly a zillion good restaurants and bars within easy, safe walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Omni_Manager, Manager at Omni Severin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2010

We're glad you chose to stay with us for the game. Thanks for the great review and we hope to see you again this season.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,590)

Reviewed October 3, 2010

After priceline accepting my bid I was a little nervous after I read some of the reviews. But the hotel was very pleasant we had a king size bed with a view to south side of city a thought the room was very quiet and relaxing. we were able to walk to the mall through the sky passes. The valet parking was kind of expensive at 27 but worth it when i didn't want to drive anymore and it was raining out. overall very nice!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2010

Our stay was wonderful - from the valet service, room quality, to check out. Beds were very comfortable.

We had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2010

What a GREAT Hotel!!!

The staff we interacted with were both professional and friendly. It was a very busy weekend but the lobby, elevators and pool were meticulously maintained. Our room was very clean and quiet. We had a wonder time and it was in no small part to this great establishment.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2010

The staff here was so exceptional. Treats for our dog and a surprise birthday treat for the humans too! Lovely and quiet room, clean and amazingly updated for the age of the property. Great location. The only negatives are the extras--$50 deposit for our small dog and $27 for valet parking in a non-secured public garage. We were able to keep our car in front of the hotel but that was just lucky. I'd stay again in a heartbeat!! but with those two add-ons, it was more costly than we anticipated.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business

We definitely want to make sure we take just as good care of our animal guests. We hope you had a great stay and we hope you'll stay with us next time you're in Indianapolis.

Reviewed September 6, 2010

I've never bothered to leave a review before but this hotel deserves a good one. This is the second time we have stayed here and were even more pleased this time. Staff and service were really exemplary. Last time it was just my husband and me and it was a quick overnight, this time we checked in with two young kids for a weekend. 10 minutes after we were in our room they showed up with milk and cookies for the kids....and as we left on Sunday the valets gave us bottles of cold water for the trip. Room service and food was great....I really can't say enough good things about the whole experience. My kids were quite impressed!!! The lobby bar was great for people watching....all around highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Omni_Manager, Manager at Omni Severin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2010

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We're so glad you had a wonderful stay with your husband and the kids. It's great when we can impress everyone no matter what age. We hope to see you on your next visit to Indianapolis.

Reviewed September 3, 2010

I had a bad experience that was very stressful and interrupted my vacation. I do not feel the Omni in Indianapolis lived up to the high quality I paid for. I would rather spend more money to stay at a hotel to get the piece of mind that my family and personal belongings are taken care of and safe. This is what I expected to happen when I checked into your hotel however, disappointingly this did not happen. After having my belongs taken and damage done to my property (I was not the only one this happened to) the Manager at the Omni did not handle the situation as he should have leaving me very dissatisfied. I would think a hotel of your stature would take better care of their quest to ensure they have the best possible experience.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank mb5623

We take burglary and property damage very seriously. We will send a private message to discuss what happened during your stay and do everything we can to come to a quick resolution.