2,996 results
All reviews convention center valet parking downtown indianapolis within walking distance lucas oil stadium beautiful hotel valet service union station restaurants and bars colts game mall lobby starbucks wedding elevator skywalk bellman
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2020

My room was caving into the middle of the room. The couch was leaning. If you open the entertainment center the doors would just fly open due to the room not being level. Keurig coffee pot in room didn't work.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
TommyDarling, Front Office Manager at Omni Severin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2020

Roxanna, Thank you for this genuine feedback! We will certainly have our maintenance team members enter 1205 as soon as possible to ensure that these issues are addressed and brought up to our hotel's standard! I am deeply sorry that you experienced this as our guest, and thank you again for letting us know. We hope that you will consider giving Omni another chance in the future so that we can show you a true Omni experience!

Reviewed December 29, 2019

My daughter and I visited this beautiful Historic hotel during a road trip. We spent 2 nights in the loft suite. Let me tell you, this Omni has that charm factor that makes you feel like you are at home! Upon our arrival we were greeted with genuine care. Make sure that you meet Brendan....he is amazing times ten! My daughter was fretful about sleeping in the loft room at first because of the stairs and the two doors (yes, she was being extremely extra). Brendan, with a smile on his face and kindness that is above and beyond, walked us around to look at some of the other suites. Talk about customer service. It was like talking to a caring friend. Brendan shared some great historical data about the hotel and even made restaurant suggestions, all while trying to appease my child. Meeting him alone was worth the stay! We ended up explaining the doors to my daughter, and staying in the loft suite. Folks, it is gorgeous. The cute spiral staircase (did I mention Brendan carried the luggage upstairs) and the floor to ceiling windows made this room amazingly beautiful. I also appreciated have two restrooms (one down, one up). The valet service is top notch as well. Carter you are a gem! I am so grateful that I had a chance to meet you. Thank you for being so kind (rescuing my daughter's dolls and giving good restaurants tips). We had breakfast in the restaurant downstairs. Huwit (sp) was very helpful. Her megawatt smile was welcoming and I enjoyed chatting with her. If you have not gotten the vibe yet, this place is all about superior service! Everyone shares a kind hello. The beds are so comfortable! This hotel is a plus for space and customer service. Please note that it is Historic. If you are not into a historic hotel, this might not work for you. I was actually in love with the decor and historical feel. Just want to say thanks again to every single person that made our stay superb. I will definitely be back and recommend this establishment to friends. If you are trying to decide on a suite, go with the Park. It is gorgeous! The loft is very cool because of the balcony and stairs.

Room tip: Grab a Park or Loft Suite.
Reviewed December 25, 2019

The people who work there are so nice. The whole hotel in opulent and clean. The room service was prompt and delicious. We live in town, but felt like we were on vacation. We will definately have another staycation and stay at the Omni.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

Gorgeous hotel, great location, phenomenal staff. Easy and efficient check in/check out walking distance to so many great attractions/restaurants. Would highly recommend the Omni Severin for business, family, or social stays!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed December 22, 2019

Our family stayed at Omni this past weekend. It was a great stay! Everything was perfect from the valet service to check out. The staff went over and beyond to help us in anyway. The location was perfect as we walked to the circle a couple of times. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Trip type: Traveled with family