2,800 results
All reviews convention center valet parking downtown indianapolis great hotel within walking distance lucas oil stadium the hotel staff valet service union station restaurants and bars colts game nice stay mall lobby starbucks wedding elevator
Reviewed June 30, 2017

This hotel is very beautiful, the staff is friendly and quick. Omni is good for families. Our family stayed one night and it was the most relaxing part of the vacation, no one wanted to leave. I would definitely stay here again and first consider Omni for other locations. Also, if you book on Omni.com they feed a family of four for a week, and they have a pretty sweet rewards system for loyalty guests and it's free to sign up for it. Just sign up, start booking your stays, and let the free nights rack up and benefits start instantly!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
GMOmniSeverin, Manager at Omni Severin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear MommaG122,

Thank you for the fabulous review of your recent stay with us! We are thrilled to know you thoroughly enjoyed your vacation with us, and that you are now a member of our Select Guest loyalty program. We are also happy to hear you support our Say Good Night To Hunger" campaign to end hunger in our country. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed June 29, 2017

The Omni Severin is a beautiful, majestic hotel. The staff was extremely professional and friendly; and our room was quiet and comfortable. Enjoyed every minute of our stay. Looking forward to our next stay.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the great review and for your top TripAdvisor rating, SOBESH. We are delighted to know you found our associates to be extremely friendly and professional, and that your room was comfortable and quiet during your visit. We know you have lots of choices of hotel in Indianapolis, and we certainly appreciate you selecting the Omni Severin Hotel. We'll see you next time!

Reviewed June 29, 2017

Excellent service beautiful CLEAN rooms; as well as the entire hotel. Staff from the doorman, front desk, housekeeping were top notch. This is my go to lodging when in Indianapolis. My visits are for a convention and we are always very thankful for the connections from the hotel to conference center so walking is never a problem; rain or shine.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent visit with us, 189suzannen! We are honored to be your "go to" hotel in Indianapolis, and we are thrilled to know our associates provided you with excellent service. We thank you for being our loyal guest and we look forward to your next stay with us soon!

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

We came down for a half marathon, and stayed the night before. I did express registration on line about 8 hours I was to arrive. When I get there an hour early I checked the box, nothing but did notice they were checking guest.
I came back at the check in time and still nothing, so I know went to the desk. Only to find my room isn't ready. The kicker was I was told I had to understand they were busy. So blame it on the customer, why not lock the doors then. It would take another hour to get my room.
I heard from management after I returned home, he was sympathetic to the issue, but asked what they could do to fix the problem. I have an issue that instead of offering what they are willing to do they put it off on me

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, wywrdsn. I would like to personally apologize for the experience you encountered during your visit with us, as this is not the typical guest experience at our hotel. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your visit with us in a telephone call, as I hope to regain your confidence in our hotel. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

Everything made our stay as comfortable as it could be. What we noticed the most was the fact that even with it's location being in the downtown of the city, our room was quiet and we were able to rest at night. If we had to be away from home, this was a good place to be!

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you, 08700JXm, the terrific review of your recent visit with us and for your highest TripAdvisor rating. We couldn't be more thrilled to hear you were "extremely satisfied" with your stay with us and that you found your room to be comfortable and quiet. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.