“A Business Holiday”

Ranked #13 of 179 Hotels in Indianapolis
Edson, Canada
“A Business Holiday”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

It was a business trip at the convention centre. The best part was proximity to the convention centre, downtown restaurants and in house amenities. overall this hotel is perfectly located for all needs for the convention and night life.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
  • Polish first
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We came to town for a friends bachelorette party and after visiting a local winery checked into to the hotel. Our bag check lady was amazing she helped us to our room and recommended places to go and things to do. I was amazed she also helped us leave the next day. All of us were very impressed with the size of the room and the balcony to look at the city sites. We were within walking distance of everything you could imagine or need. All told there wasn't a single complaint from any of us.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

OmniSeverinGM, General Manager at Omni Severin Hotel, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Omni Severin Hotel. I am glad you all enjoyed every aspect of your stay and the service the hotel provides. Our suites with balconies offer some of the best views in the city and are perfect for special occasions. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time a special occasion brings you to dowtown Indianapolis.
Vale, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Hotel was very clean, comfy bed and the staff was helpful and prompt. The downtown was very clean and a lot of activities, shopping and dining within walking distance. Everything exceeded our expectations and we extended our stay.

Chicago, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

A fantastically awesome hotel. There isn't a detail missed here. The staff is exceptional and the restaurants are wonderful. No other hotel will get my business any time I visit Indianapolis. The hotel does a great job of proving everything you may need, you do not have to leave the hotel if you do not want to. I always enjoy staying here and I look forward to visiting other Omni properties.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Lexington, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I arrived at the Omni on Jackson Place in Indy and valet was there to take my car, the bellman unloaded the car immediately, the check in took 2 minutes and the luggage was delivered to my room while I rushed to a meeting. I was there for 3 days and the staff was there for me...a great experience.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your positive comments about the excellent service you received while at the Omni Severin Hotel. Our goal is to create memorable experiences for all of our guests and I am glad to see we were able to do so durng your 3 day stay. Thank you for chosing Omni and we hope to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you to Indianapolis.
Pataskala, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Amazing Overall Experience! I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area. Great for Couples, and Families. I had a problem, but they went above and beyond to correct it; which made the stay more memorable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was awarded a gift certificate from work and I must say that it was an excellent experience. I knew it would be nice, but exceeded my expectations. The reservation process was outstanding, as much as I kept changing my mind and reservation, your representative was alway cheerful and helpful. Thank you

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo