Indianapolis Marriott East
$259
Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
$229
2,049 results
All reviewshenry robinsonguest relationslots of free parkinggreat customer servicethe concierge loungehotel is beautifuljeffconferenceebonyfireplaceinterstatedowntownindianastarbucks
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Although I was there for a work related conference, it felt like a nice mini getaway!! The room was nice and the beds are very comfortable. They also have a nice bar area. A worker named Henry was very professional and always available for assistance!!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel seems more a destination hotel for groups, weddings trade show events. It is attractive to large groups because smoking is okay here. The front entrance is a smokers convention as is the entire courtyard.

The appearance of the hotel common areas has been maintained, but little else. The room I had was small and the HVAC was loud. I never slept a good night with the noisy unit The staff were good and very accommodating and tried to fix the HVAC and explained the HVAC situation as being bad all over. While moving was an option, there would be no guarantees the HVAC would be better. The bed had seen its better days. Hotel bar was pricey and stingy (or are these the same)?

I think this venue is a cash cow for the owner and it is maintained to draw groups, has very lax rules to be attractive and can get upwards of $100 per night due to its size and numbers that can be accommodated. It was okay for a conference but I would not select it for a vacation spot.

Room Tip: Check out the HVAC First if it is loud, run because they cannot fix it.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Was in town to see the Boney James concert and spent the night at this hotel. The overall look of the hotel is outstanding! We stayed in a newly renovated room which was wonderful. Friendly staff also. The only problem is that there are no microwave in the room. Could not warm up our leftovers. Will definitely stay here again if visiting Indy.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have to tell you, I travel a lot for work and twice a year I come to this location for a tradeshow.

Each time I have styled here ALL of the staff are friendly and helpful from the maids, security, front desk and wait staff. I just can't offer enough positive praise for this hotel.

My bed was INCREDIBLY comfortable! The room was quiet and had everything I could want. In fact, I forgot my tooth brush and called the front desk. They had someone bring one to me within minutes of my call.

One thing I wish Marriott to rethink is charging $9.95 a day for Internet in the room. That rate is really inflated and to be more consumer friendly should be reduced. At that rate Internet would be $300 per month.

Location: this is not the best area in town; I am sure not the worst either- just a fact and something to keep in mind if you're traveling alone as I often do.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for Mr. Henry Robinson. The child support conferences has been held for several years at this location and Mr. Robinson takes the extra mile every time our group is at this location. This guy is awesome he made certain all guests were accommodated. I take my hat off to your entire staff for a job well done. The hotel was awesome!!

Room Tip: Not a bad room anywhere, awesome location!!
1  Thank Tammie J