“A great stay!”

Indianapolis Marriott East
Ranked #1 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
“A great stay!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Was in town to see the Boney James concert and spent the night at this hotel. The overall look of the hotel is outstanding! We stayed in a newly renovated room which was wonderful. Friendly staff also. The only problem is that there are no microwave in the room. Could not warm up our leftovers. Will definitely stay here again if visiting Indy.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
Tate, Georgia
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have to tell you, I travel a lot for work and twice a year I come to this location for a tradeshow.

Each time I have styled here ALL of the staff are friendly and helpful from the maids, security, front desk and wait staff. I just can't offer enough positive praise for this hotel.

My bed was INCREDIBLY comfortable! The room was quiet and had everything I could want. In fact, I forgot my tooth brush and called the front desk. They had someone bring one to me within minutes of my call.

One thing I wish Marriott to rethink is charging $9.95 a day for Internet in the room. That rate is really inflated and to be more consumer friendly should be reduced. At that rate Internet would be $300 per month.

Location: this is not the best area in town; I am sure not the worst either- just a fact and something to keep in mind if you're traveling alone as I often do.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for Mr. Henry Robinson. The child support conferences has been held for several years at this location and Mr. Robinson takes the extra mile every time our group is at this location. This guy is awesome he made certain all guests were accommodated. I take my hat off to your entire staff for a job well done. The hotel was awesome!!

Room Tip: Not a bad room anywhere, awesome location!!
1 Thank Tammie J
Syracuse, Indiana
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We held our 2013 Conference at this facility and I was very impressed at the efficiency of the staff. Each and everyone was always there to help and go above and beyond. The new facility is very nice and we were very impresssed. The front desk staff got us checked in very quickly and answered any questions we had, as well as giving us a list of restaurants close by. Thank for making this trip very pleasant.

Room Tip: staff was very efficient and accomodating.
Auburn, Indiana, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were at a confrence for child support last week, and it was a wonderful time. Henry Robinson made our group feel so welcome. Helped us with room keys and took care of it right away. He is certainly a keep! We hope to see him when we return in two years!!

1 Thank Kayeloni L
Butlerville, Indiana
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed here for a work conference last week and was presently surprised on how we were treated. The entire staff at the Marriott East is extremely friendly. The Hotel Ambassador, Henry Robinson went above and beyond the call of duty to make our entire stay a pleasant one. The hotel itself is also very nice and clean and the food was delicious. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who will be staying in the Indianapolis area.

1 Thank Misty W
Terre Haute, Indiana
Reviewed June 17, 2013

from the beginning of my trip to the end of my trip I was greeted by the most friendly and helpful gentleman, Henry Robinson. He was very helpful carrying in all bags and coolers, got ice for me and was helpful in pointing out where everything was located. He is an asset to your hotel.