We got a great rate for a quick one night stay. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was helpful and courteous and the valet parking guys were awesome.
Keep in mind it is $34/day to valet park. Even with this fee, we thought it was a great overall value for a downtown hotel. Perfect location to walk around the wonderful Indy downtown.
The free wi-fi was perfectly fine for a face time chat and all our other needs.
We will do it again, for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis