I was here for business and felt so relaxed. The rooms are very nice, comfortable and quiet. Nice to have a frig in the room. The location was the best. Plenty of restaurants & shopping. Starbucks, Subway and a pizza place right in lobby. Walkways are indoors so in bad weather you don't even need to go outside. Will definitely stay here again. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in the Center of Vibrant downtown Indianapolis, the hotel features a soaring 20 story atrium with TV's and social activation seating area's in a contemporary decor. 499 renovated guest rooms, Indiana's only revolving rooftop restaurant, the Eagles Nest (voted most romantic), the fat Rooster diner for Indiana farm to market menu laced favorite for Breakfast and Lunch, Level One Lounge offer social interactive games, 12 TV's for viewing and great food and beverage options. 35,000 square feet of meeting space offer expansive flexibility and compliments great banquet food and expansive IT capacity. Climate controlled access to Circle Centre Mall, Convention Center, Lucas Stadium, Downtown dining and entertainment. Guest rooms feature complimentary Internet access, luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis