“Awesome Hotel Experience”

Ranked #22 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
Fishers, Indiana
“Awesome Hotel Experience”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I recently spent our wedding night at the Indianapolis Hyatt and the accommodations were absolutely beautiful. The hotel was very modern, well kept, and perfectly located. We had a wonderful view of the downtown skyline, which included Lucas Oil Stadium. The staff at the hotel was very accommodating, including our extra-late arrival, but they took good care of us. We will definitely stay in this hotel again!

Room Tip: Rooms facing west / southwest get a good view of Lucas Oil Field. Executive Suite was beyond excell...
Green Features: This was not observed during our stay. But i'm sure they are in line with the generally accepted environmentally friendly practices.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Hyattindindianapolis, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear KoolMel,
Congratulations on your recent marriage! We are honored that you chose to spend your wedding night at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis. I’m happy to hear you had a wonderful stay and we were a part of your memorable event. Please come visit often and we will look forward to welcoming you back.
Keith Spinden

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I don't know what I expected.... but this was NOT it. This was much more modern, upscale, and well-appointed that what I thought of when I thought of a Midwestern State Capitol. The hotel itself is lovely... very elegant and perfectly located. The rooms are beautiful, the glass shower stall reminded me of Las Vegas!!
The service was fabulous and deserves special mention. Everyone was friendly and went out of their way to be helpful and kind. On my way to Indianapolis, I was listening to "Linchpin" by Seth Godin... a book about being indispensable. I had some difficulty connecting to the Internet in my room and after the very kind engineer was unable to resolve it for me, the Hotel Manager, Scott came up. He is the personification of everything they teach in the book. His customer service was phenomenal.
One of my favorite details was the motion-activated night light placed next to the bed that illuminated a path on the floor to the bathroom. Ingenious! So considerate of you!

Green Features: They have environmentally friendly laundry practices. I don't know about anything else.
Dear CasaDeCarina,
I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you so much for writing a great review. I hope you come back and visit often- we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Houston, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I think this hotel is very average , however it is in a great location. I am not too sure if the air was working correctly as my room was pretty warm. The bed was comfortable with a few upgrades to the bathroom. I will probably try to stay at the JW Marriot to make a comparison

Dear Uchechi,
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will come back to visit.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt for 3 nights for an event at Lucas Oil. The hotel is in the middle of everything. Shopping, restaurants, Convention center, Baseball Stadium all within walking distance. The lobby is huge and includes a Starbucks and a Subway. There are computer terminals for printing boarding passes conveniently located right by check in desk. Our room was on the 17th floor and was spacious and comfortable. There is a small area with a refrigerator and coffeemaker, large bathroom with modern sink and great shower. King bed was really comfortable and motion controlled night lights are a nice touch for those middle of the night bathroom visits. Our room was very quiet.

I would have given an "Excellent" rating, but I'm not a fan of charging for WIFI in the room. There is no charge for it in the lobby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear theokitty916,
Thank you for your recent review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and were able to take part of our prime location in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Indiana
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We were attending an event at Lucas Oil Stadium. This was a short walk away. Very convenient! Valet parking takes the hassle out of trying to park in the city. Restaurants and entertainment are just a short walk away. Got a great deal on Hotwire. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank IndianaOnTheGo
Dear IndianaOnTheGo,
Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear you got to enjoy our prime location in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. Please come stay with us again soon!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Clean, comfy, and spacious. Enjoyed my stay and had absolutely no problems. Loved the desk space in the room and that I could walk to everything! Restaurants, shops, bars, and the convention center were all within a ten minute walk. The desk staff was also very friendly.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear bella710,
Thank you for your recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and all the amenities our hotel has to offer. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
NYC
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Stayed one quick night on business. Very friendly staff, clean and spacious room, comfy bed, and centrally located by all of the best restaurants. The rate was much better than the Conrad. For only $6 more I had breakfast included. The breakfast buffet was good, not great. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if in town.

Dear VacationDude,
Thanks for your recent stay and taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and all the amenities we have to offer. Please come visit us again soon.