I spent just one night here on 4/17 so I didn't get much of a chance to form an overall impression of the hotel. What I can tell you is that the room was GREAT! It appeared to be newly updated with modern and very appealing decor,It had a large flat screen t.v. The main seating chair was uncharacteristically comfortable for hotel furniture. The room had large floor to ceiling widows with a spectacular view of the city.(Sorry I can't remember the number) The only thing I found wrong was that there was no power to the alarm clock which doubled as dock for your I-pod.But truth be told I'am beginning to think that alarm clocks are becoming obsolete anyway.Personally i don't trust'em and always use my phone anyway.
If I was going to find any fault with the hotel it would be the lobby furniture. While it is very stylish and pleasing to the eye. All of it is less than comfortable.If that's the worst thing someone can say about a hotel then they must be doing a pretty good job.So, at the end of the day I would say that this hotel wears the Hyatt name proudly. I would gladly look forward to staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in the Center of Vibrant downtown Indianapolis, the hotel features a soaring 20 story atrium with TV's and social activation seating area's in a contemporary decor. 499 renovated guest rooms, Indiana's only revolving rooftop restaurant, the Eagles Nest (voted most romantic), the fat Rooster diner for Indiana farm to market menu laced favorite for Breakfast and Lunch, Level One Lounge offer social interactive games, 12 TV's for viewing and great food and beverage options. 35,000 square feet of meeting space offer expansive flexibility and compliments great banquet food and expansive IT capacity. Climate controlled access to Circle Centre Mall, Convention Center, Lucas Stadium, Downtown dining and entertainment. Guest rooms feature complimentary Internet access, luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis