Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
Columbia Club(Indianapolis)
  • Room Service
1,962 results
All reviewsconvention centereagles nestcapitol buildingvalet parkingnice hotelwithin walking distanceself parkcorner roomheart of downtownlucas oil stadiumvalet servicemini fridgecolts gamebusiness tripking bednice staymall
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed here 3/12-3/14. I was impressed by the place.

Rooms are nicely renovated in a very contemporary trendy style. My room was adjacent to the open atrium, however noise was minimal. The Room comes with a mini-fridge. Closet space is a bit limited if you need a lot of wardrobe space, The HVAC system works great and allows you to keep a fan on all night which is a big plus for me. Shower stayed fairly hot but there was not a massaging showerhead.

Not much is included with the room (seperate charge for wifi, breakfast, etc.) For the price, I would like to see one or both of these included.

I did not use the fitness center but did use the heated indoor pool. The pool temperature was nice and warm. The fitness center area is smaller but kept up very nice.

I only ate at Starbucks which is located in the lobby, pricing is consistent with other Starbucks.

The location is awesome as you can't really get more downtown than the Hyatt. It is connected to the Circle Center Mall as are several other hotels.

When I arrived, the front desk agent was very nice but unable to see if it made sense for me to change to a AAA rate and recommended I call the reservation phone number. I felt that this was a bit odd.

I was in the hotel for two nights and ended up leaving with very dry skin and chapped lips. I am not sure if it had anything to do with the room or the soap or even the pool but it is possible. I was outside a lot in the cold air during this trip, so maybe it was completely coincidental and indepenent of anything in the hotel. However, I am from Michigan so my skin is pretty used to cold, dry air.

Room Tip: If you want a cool view of the atrium lobby from above, choose a high floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Hyattindindianapolis, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear bryan22,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review and for your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed our prime downtown location and newly renovated guest rooms. Your comments and feedback are appreciated. Please come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt for a friends bachelorette party. The hotel was clean and modern. The rooms were on the small side but very crisp and spotless beyond belief. Service was ok, it took a while for us to get checked in to our rooms. There was a young man at the front desk, I believe his name was Gail, he was very personable and offered tips on places to visit in the vicinity. The location was great and within walking distance to major restaurants and bars downtown. One major perk was the easy access to Circle Center Mall. The hotel is connected to the mall via skywalk. The amenities in the room were nice and they even provide a tube of toothpaste which I found to be a nice touch. My only complaint was the parking. The parking garage was pricey at $22 per night. This does seem to be the trend in downtown Indy. The garage was slightly difficult to navigate and it took a minute to find a spot. Overall, I was highly impressed with the Hyatt and will return.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear AMT6510,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a flattering review and for your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our recently renovated guest rooms and the customer service of our Front Desk Agents. We look forward to your return visit to stay with us again.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I swing in for a 3 day stint from Monday 3/11/13 to Wednesday 3/13/13 to check out the conference that my company has paid for. Usually I don't like to gripe, but WOW! They charge out the nose for parking in the garage even though you are a GUEST! Why can't they put it on the room so the company picked up the tab? It cost me about $87 for 3 days. That came out of MY pocket. YEAH! A few people I met wanted me to go to a restaurant for dinner and I made the mistake of agreeing. I go down, get in the company vehicle and try to leave. Before I can leave I have to pay $44 on Tuesday night. I was so ticked off I decided NOT to go and came back to the hotel. NOW.... I just left.... and now the parking garage is "FULL"". It was about 60% empty when I left and they're trying to tell me that I need to pay them the extra money for "VALET PARKING"" I said NO, I've already paid more than I usually spend on food in a week for two days of parking and would rather self park. I asked "how can it be FULL? I just left and it was almost empty? The Sneering Valet says, yeah,"it fills up pretty fast"". Ok... whatever... Where can I park? He said ""go next door to the mall and try their garage."" What choice do I have? pay the VALET? I'm the kind of person that has to right the wrongs so I'm not going to give him money for his little CON and said Sure... I park in the garage next door. Walk back to the hotel, go down into the garage of the hotel. SUre enough... less cars than there were when I left. WATCH YOUR BACK if you stay here. or just be a SMO and pay the con. If I had stayed without moving my truck for 3 days it would have only cost $66. Yeah.. ONLY

2  Thank Anthony E

Dear Anthony E,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and will follow-up with our valet service.

Best Regard,

Reviewed March 15, 2013

What I noticed the most was how small the room was. It was clean though. Didn't like the artwork much. The elevators were nice, but the lobby wasn't very nice. The food at the breakfast restaurant was not very good, wish I had skipped that meal. Pool was closed our first night of two. Disappointing.
The hotel connects to the Circle Center Mall through walkways. It was nice, not having to go outside to go shopping. Overall, don't know if I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Jennifer P,

Thank you taking the time to write a review and for your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback. Our apologies for the unscheduled closing of the pool. We hope that you would come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

They have it all figured out. Bathroom is just right. Beds comfortable. Plugins everywhere. This place is always top notch. Location right downtown, with everything you need. Front desk is very helpful and always nice! Some of the quietest rooms I have ever stayed in.

Dear Redleader4,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis and for taking the time to write such a kind review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our recently renovated guest rooms and that our staff was able to provide you with exceptional service. Please come back and stay with us again soon.