Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport
  • Breakfast included
$162
$153
  • Pool
All reviewsinterior roomflight pathindoor poolnice hotelthe shuttle driverearly flightthe room was nicelight sleeperbeds were comfortablerental carfront desk staffminute drivebreakfast buffetwould stay againnice stayenjoyed my stayearplugs
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Spent a week here - nice; very business friendly and good for the kids too (big pool). Usually stay downtown but that's being renovated for the next 3-4 months. Executive floor nice - while not attended, the evening munchies are good. Always easy to grab a cup of peanuts or some such - water, soda, juices too. Breakfast simple - nothing fancy but nice too (quick bagel, etc.). Loved the printer/scanner/fax they make available - the one time I needed it, there it was (I went out and bought one like it myself).

Service very accommodating - front desk folks very nice and bartenders great (if not a little too busy at times).

I'd highly recommend if working on the West side or simply a layover. Will stay again!

1  Thank David S
Renee H, Manager at Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were part of a big group and this hotel offered a clean and updated look, nice bar and restaurant and even a pizza/movie night for over 80 of our athletes. The rooms were extremely clean and service was very good throughout our stay. Great open atmosphere when you walk into the main entrance.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Renee H, Manager at Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Hi,

We are glad that we met your expectations. Most weekends we are able to offer our guests a complimentary movie and popcorn in our Amphitheatre. We are glad you were able to enjoy it. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was on business travel and stayed one night at this hotel which is located very close to the Indianapolis Airport. The staff was friendly and efficient, lately I have noticed some hotels are short staffed to cut costs, which translates into long lines at check-in, but this was not the case here.
The hotel has been recently remodeled, the lobby is very large and open, my room was clean and pleasant. At first, I discovered my room was located on the airport side of the hotel and then I notice the ear plugs provided in the bathroom basket, I was concerned that noise from aircraft would be an issue. However, the hotel seems to be well built and insulated because I slept like a baby.
I arrived early evening to check-in and dined at the in house restaurant. The food and service was good and the atmosphere was pleasant. Restaurant prices were reasonable and matched the quality. All in all I would stay here again.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that everything was enjoyable and that you slept well! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a weekend during spring. Our 4 year old granddaughter came with us. The hotel modern and well kept. Our granddaughter throughly enjoyed the indoor swimming pool. The pool area was very clean and there were plenty towels. The hotel staff on Easter afternoon put on a Easter egg hut for the younger kids. It was well organized and everybody had a good time. The hotel was situated directly by the airport; however, there was virtuarlly no noise inside the hotel from the planes coming in for a landing.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

We are so happy that you and your grandaughter were able to enjoy our Easter egg hunt and our swimming pool. It makes us happy that your stay with us was memorable. Thanks for the review!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stayed at the Crowne Plaza this weekend and it was really nice, The rooms are really nice and they make you feel like you are in a spa. In the lobby every day they have different flavored water, while there we had one with pineapple and kiwi, yesterday was cucumber and lemon and today it was orange, I am not sure which one was my favorite. The food there is also really good.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and our flavored water!