“Noticeable Improvements”

Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis East
Ranked #138 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel many times while visiting nearby family. Prior experience wasn't good - poor service, panhandled in parking lot, but this most recent visit was a pleasure. Staff friendly, helpful and room amenities very good. Believe some attention has been paid to prior comments made about this hotel and it shows. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The room was nice but the noise level was bad. The sound from the highway, the heater cutting off an on, the noise from the hallway was loud (because there was a big gap in the door seal), the noise from everything going on in the parking and some strange cricket chirp, I found it hard to get to sleep. If you can sleep through anything then it would be perfect.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great hotel and the employees were wonderful and very helpful with needs of the guest. I would recommend to family and friends. I can't say anything bad about the hotel or its employees. I wish all hotels had the business aspect like the Hampton.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Friendly staff, reasonable prices with a 5-star hotel. Sure worth staying at this location if in the area; you won't be disappointed one bit. The cost of a taxi from the airport was $49 dollars but once your here, the hotel makes up for the extra money spent on the taxi. I would stay at this location when in the area again. Quite rooms, friendly staff, excellent room...just what a business traveler needs when they fly into Indianapolis. Strongly suggest this hotel to anyone.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I arrived in Indianapolis on February 5th. Apparently, the city had a big snow storm on 2/4 and the streets & sidewalks were still filled with ice and snow. Due to the weather, I decided to take the Airport Shuttle instead of renting a car. The shuttle driver dropped me two blocks from the Hampson Inn and told me I had to walk the remainder of the day. (By the way, it was -6 degrees). Long story short, I had her drop me at the Sheraton Hotel. I then called the Hampton Inn and explained what happened. Angela Close, with Registration answered the phone. I asked if she had a Hampton Inn Shuttle that could pick me up. She mentioned that they did not have a shuttle available but she apoligized for the inconvenience. Angela immediately said I will personally pick you up in just a few moments. Five minutes later, Angela arrived in front of the Sheraton Hotel and then dropped me in front of the Hampton Inn. This was above and beyond excellent customer services. It was 10:30PM and I was very tired and freezing cold. She made a huge difference and I wanted to take a moment and commend her for her efforts. I will always remember her generosity. I'm definitely a Hampton Inn fan! Whatever you are doing to train your employees - it is excellent! Many thanks to Angela and the Hampton Inn.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I was surprised to see how "average" this property was compared to the many hamptons I have stayed at and always look forward to staying at when I travel. the breakfast was ordinary and we were there for several days on business. there was no variety but we managed with the oatmeal. It was pretty good but it seemed they never had any sliced almonds. it was always empty. The hot beverages were fine in the mornings, but they were not replenished throughout the day where I have seen the hot beverages fresh and hot through the day and evening. It draws people out of the rooms to meet in the common areas throughout the day.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Stranded in Indianapolis snow storm Jan 5-8..FOUR dedicated employees operated this hotel for 3 straight days and the hotel was basically full. They are OUTSATNDING guest service staff members. I am in the hotel business and if I operated a property in this area I would do everything in my power to hire all FOUR of them. thank you Hampton Inn East Indy!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple