This particular Embassy Suites is "tired". They said it was refurbished - but I don't think they meant the rooms. The breakfast/bar area was nice. The entire lobby was updated and clean. The room/suite was on the small side and not the cleanest of hotel rooms. Carpet was shredded in corners. Wallpaper/paint in areas were peeled. The beds and bedding were great - Temperpedic - great comforter and pillow. Rooms need to be updated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to many Indianapolis attractions. The new Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse are both just blocks away from our downtown Indianapolis hotel. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is just 6 miles from the hotel. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager's reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites