Complete disappointment. Way to expensive for what you get. Room smelled so bad and was so dirty (soiled couch, mold on the walls, wall paper coming off,stained carpets) we called and asked to be moved. Later we found out some floors have been remodeled so our second room was much smaller but nicer. Later that night we took the kids to the pool to find 12 drunk adults with beer cans everywhere. Front desk did nothing about it nor did they seem to care at all. Took over an hour to deliver ice cream to room for kids and hotel was less then 80% full.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to many Indianapolis attractions. The new Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse are both just blocks away from our downtown Indianapolis hotel. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is just 6 miles from the hotel. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager's reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelPower, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites