I always stay at Embassy Suites, but this one doesn't deserve the name. The parking garage is an expensive, nail-biting experience. The clearance is super low, and a parking space was impossible to find..all for only $22! The staff was rude and unprofessional. The room was the worst part. There were hairs and boogers all in the carpet; the bed wasn't even made! Dead bugs were in the chairs. The entire hotel was outdated, filthy, and gross. I turned around and left immediately. Stay anywhere downtown but here.!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to many Indianapolis attractions. The new Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse are both just blocks away from our downtown Indianapolis hotel. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is just 6 miles from the hotel. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager's reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites