Hotel is nice, but average (hence score of 3) for an embassy suites.
Good - Location, clean, good breakfast, exceptional workout room equipment
Not so Good - Hotel rooms were miserably HOT, and the heat is either on or on from radiat hotel heat. There is no climate controll for cooling and we were forced to open door and window - even a Motel 6 has individual climate controll!!!
- Parking was very tight and $22 for a 12 hour stay
Would not stay again due to the miserable heat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to many Indianapolis attractions. The new Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse are both just blocks away from our downtown Indianapolis hotel. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is just 6 miles from the hotel. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager's reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites