My three sisters and I met in Indianapolis for our Fall Getaway trip and stayed at the downtown Embassy Suites. The location is excellent - within walking distance of restaurants, museums, canal, sports venues, mall, etc. However, it was very difficult to get into from the street level when we arrived on the airport shuttle. There are several steps leading up along the auto entry but it was very inconvenient with bags, etc. The complimentary breakfast was good, but the rooms were just okay. We usually stay at embassy Suites and customer service was a bit substandard for the price of the room at this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to many Indianapolis attractions. The new Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse are both just blocks away from our downtown Indianapolis hotel. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is just 6 miles from the hotel. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager's reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites