We were in Indianapolis for the AWON(American WWII Orphans Network) 2012 National Conference 18 - 21 Oct. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel offers only suites which suited us just fine. Love the separate sitting/sleeping area. Also, it had a sink and make up area in one corner of our bedroom, or at least that is what I used it for. Everything was very clean and the staff were professional and friendly and always ready and willing to help us. The location of the hotel was perfect and was within walking distance of many sites and great restaurants. Plus...the hotel offers a full breakfast every morning which is included in the room rate. All rooms open to the Atrium which is on the 4th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to many Indianapolis attractions. The new Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse are both just blocks away from our downtown Indianapolis hotel. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is just 6 miles from the hotel. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager's reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites