Comfort Inn & Suites N at Pyramids
Quality Inn(Indianapolis)
Haven Hotel(Indianapolis)
  • Breakfast included
Average 3/5
All reviewsregulate the temperatureroom was cleancould hear people talkingsausage pattiesstayed here for one nightthe breakfast areawould stay here againhot breakfastnext morningshower headnice breakfastking bedbloomingtoncostco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2009

Used as a stop over for one night. Easy access to bypass around Indianpolis. Clean, comfortable, could actually open the windows and get fresh air. No complaints.

• Stayed: March 2009
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites N at Pyramids, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Your comments are important to us as we continuously seek ways to improve upon the guest experience in our hotel. We thank you for the feedback regarding our access. Insights shared by our guests are invaluable in our quest to always provide our guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience.

Reviewed December 28, 2008

I was in Indianapolis for festivus weekend at my niece's, and decided to give the Comfort Inn a try, based on tripadvisor reviews and a great online rate. It was a good decision; the rooms are clean, the clientele was pretty considerate (seemed to be mostly couples and families), and the front desk staff was polite and efficient. I had a room facing the parking lot, which was a little noisy when the window was open, but with the window closed very little sound penetrated into the room. The bathroom was very clean, the amenities smelled nice without being too perfumey, and the water pressure was quite good. The coffee downstairs was decent, the free breakfast was pretty carb-heavy, but did offer fruit and yogurt so you didn't have to eat the waffles or donuts or bagels unless you wanted to. The entire second floor is for nonsmokers; if you have a very sensitive nose, you can tell that someone elsewhere in the hotel had smoked at some point in time, but the whiff I caught was so faint and momentary that it was almost instantly forgotten, and was certainly nothing that would bother even the highly allergic.

I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk

It means so much to have earned your business. We appreciate the feedback regarding our staff and parking. Your feedback will help us to grow and evolve and I thank you again for taking the time to rate your experience.

Reviewed December 1, 2008

After reading previous reviews, i knew this hotel was the best choice. It was close to my destination, my friend's wedding/reception and the highway. The staff, especially the cleaning staff, went out of their way to accomodate my needs even though my time in the room wasn't long. I was provided with extra towels without asking for them and when I noticed an error on my bill at checkout, it was immediately resolved without any excuses. I forgot my directions to the church and when I asked at the front desk, she quickly printed some more from mapquest.
Great customer services!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2008

My son, mother-in-law, and I stayed 5 nights. The hotel was very reasonably priced (especially with it not being a race weekend). Overall I was impressed by the staff and their helpfulness. Additionally, I found the building to be in great shape, considering it was a little older. Our room was clean, as well as the pool area, and breakfast area were well taken care of and stocked.

It's in a great part of town with lots to do. There's a Ruby Tuesday, Texas Roadhouse, Famous Dave's, Denny's, Cracker Barrel all within walking distance or so. Just east on 465 there are some shopping centers/malls (or just go east down 86th Street) or go either way on Michigan Road and you'll find a Walmart and Super Target. We were extremely glad we stayed in this area and this hotel specifically. We were able to still enjoy some of what Indianapolis offered downtown (by just going west and south on 465 to 65 south to the Children's Museum and Indianapolis Zoo). The zoo is GREAT by the way, as well as the Children's Museum. I'd fully expected that, however (with all the reviews I'd read previously).

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 29, 2008

I booked the Comfort Inn @ The Pyramids in early March for a weekend trip April 26th with Expedia. I believe the hotel portion of the trip was around $65.00, which was well worth it. My flight arrived early and I called the hotel to get an ealry checkout due to so many late checkouts from a wedding and family reunion. No problem, since I had rental car (Dollar @IND, great cars price and service). I had my own navigation system with me so we found the Fashion Outlet Mall and some other shopping centers, that were great places to waste time. Upon returning to the hotel at 2:00pm, our room was ready and everything was as expected. The rooms were clean, and well kept. Furnishings were as expected, and none were broken, ripped, etc. We had a room with a balcony, that overlooked the pool and rear "courtyard", so it was great not to be facing a parking lot. Breafast in the morning was clean and well organized. The offerings were boiled eggs, bagles, muffins, waffles, fruits, cereals, juices, coffee and tea. The hotels is in the Pyramids Office Park, which was probably quite becuase of the weekend. There are plenty fast food and family restaurants (Famous Dave's BBQ, McD, Taco Bell, Denny's, Chick Fila, Wendy's, Panda Chinese and Cracker Barrel) all within a mile of the hotel. Walmart is less than 3 minute drive or ten minute walk. If you go to Fashion Mall, theres a Cheesecake Factory and P.F.Changs there.

• Stayed: April 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)