All reviews additional parking room was clean within walking distance convention center stay there again free breakfast location is great heliport race proximity stadium
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

I very much enjoyed my stay at this La Quinta. I’m a touring musician. A cozy, quiet room is ver important to me! The staff was extremely courteous, and the rooms were clean and quiet! They told me at the desk that they are undergoing renovations this summer! I’m excited to stay here again and see how everything looks after their renovation project! The staff also had excellent food recommendations. Downtown is also just a short walk from the hotel so it’s easy to see all the sights! There was also protected parking which is a huge plus when you have a lot of band equipment!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2019

Recently spent the night at this La Qunita in downtown Indy. I was very impressed when I walked inside. The lobby has been completely remodeled and it is sparkling clean and modern.

I was just as pleased with my room! All new furniture and carpets. And the bed....was so comfortable!!! I actually overslept the next morning!!!

I'm so glad I stayed here, I had a great and restful evening in downtown Indianapolis!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2019

Located conveniently close to Monument Circle, the LaQuinta Downtown had clean rooms, and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The hotel was undergoing renovations at the time of my stay, so there were some minor cosmetic issues with the hallways, but they were in the process of being repaired during my stay. The complimentary breakfast was standard fare for a business travel hotel, but the eggs, normally unpleasant in such a buffet, were actually quite tasty. The buffet was well stocked, and the attendant was always close by to refill anything that was empty. There was also always hot coffee, tea, and hot chocolate in the lobby even after breakfast hours, which was very welcome. The hotel doesn't have a lot of frills, but the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the wi-fi was quick, which is really all I look for in a business hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2019

Exceptionally overpriced for location and service. Nasty area around. No restaurants nearby. Room was dirty – not every $30 motel in the middle of nowhere make you feel that after touching anything you need had sanitizer (I’m antipode of a germophobic, by the way) , but this LaQuinta did. A total disgrace to a mid-range brand.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
TonyC1582, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

While we are very sad to hear that you were not happy with your stay, It is our desire to find out more specifics so we can fix things. Please email mod@lqindy.com and share with us your arrival date and room number so we can investigate. As we prepare to go through our renovation starting next week, it is increasingly important that we understand exactly what our guests experience and why.

Reviewed April 3, 2019

The price of a nights stay may be appealing but DO NOT STAY HERE! I promise you will regret it!
The room was filthy, stains on the sheets, and we didn't shower because the bathroom was disgusting.
The biggest trick of all is that the only parking option is valet. We booked on a third party site that did not state this clearly. Both the hotel and the site (Travelocity) have refused to make this right for us. Use that $20 valet fee (per day) and stay somewhere nicer!
La Quinta/Wyndham is typically a trusted brand but not after this stay!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
TonyC1582, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Please email mod@lqindy.com so the MOD can review this issue.