The bed was so comfortable. I slept great! The price difference from the convention center hotels made it a great deal to stay a reasonable walk away -- 15-20 minutes, and I always felt safe. The staff was quite helpful and friendly. And if I needed a cab, the hotel called for me and turnaround time was quick; the price of $5 to anywhere downtown was so reasonable. And the free parking saved so much more money. All in all, it was a good deal and I would stay there again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. We are within walking distance to the Indiana Convention Center, sports venues, theatre, shopping, fine dining, and vibrant night life. Our central location makes us ideal for all ages of entertainment, downtown attractions, and activities. Our hotel features free wireless & wired high-speed Internet access, a fitness center, free parking for standard sized vehicles, and comfortable rooms. All rooms include luxurious bedding & decor, 32-inch LCD TV, coffee maker, iron w/ironing board, hair dryer, and much more. While staying at our La Quinta, you can enjoy a free Bright Side Breakfast to start your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Days Inn Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Days Inn Downtown