We like to stay in Indy when we go to Pacers games because the drive back to Dayton can be a bit much at night. Our last trip we stayed at the La Quinta on Post Drive about 10-12 minutes away from downtown. This time we checked closer spots and found the downtown location to be only $20 more! Walking distance to Lucas Oil Field, Bankers Life Fieldhouse, this is where we will stay when we come to Indy for as long as they are in business. Wonderful location, front desk staff, and one of the cleanest rooms we have ever experienced. Great spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. We are within walking distance to the Indiana Convention Center, sports venues, theatre, shopping, fine dining, and vibrant night life. Our central location makes us ideal for all ages of entertainment, downtown attractions, and activities. Our hotel features free wireless & wired high-speed Internet access, a fitness center, free parking for standard sized vehicles, and comfortable rooms. All rooms include luxurious bedding & decor, 32-inch LCD TV, coffee maker, iron w/ironing board, hair dryer, and much more. While staying at our La Quinta, you can enjoy a free Bright Side Breakfast to start your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- Days Inn Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Days Inn Downtown