“Great eats.”

Kuma's Corner
Get food delivered
Ranked #84 of 2,216 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

We each had specialty burgers (10oz) on pretzel buns. Massive amounts of hand cut delicious fries and homemade chips. Burgers were perfectly med rare. Interesting heavy metal theme with shows bills and other items. Music was similar themed but not so loud to overrule table conversation. Wide variety of beers, ales craft drinks.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (107)

Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

Food out of this world. Huge burgers and awesome mac and cheese. Enjoy them both with a cold beer. Highly recommended when in Indy.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 19, 2018

In a Heavy Metal atmosphere hey serve burgers and beer. I recommend sicking with a "simple" burger, as some are just huge and almost impossible to eat. Its really a very normal pub with a focus on heavy metal.

1  Thank Nils V
Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

My daughter took me to Kuma’s for this past Mother’s Day, and we just had a cocktail and sat at the bar. I REALLY loved the music and atmosphere. The couple sitting next to us ordered burgers and I knew immediately I had to come back! Yesterday was my birthday, so my daughter and her boyfriend took me back. The food and service was superb! My daughter and I had the Kuma’s burger (SO GOOD) and her boyfriend had the Slayer burger. I’m totally in love with this place! We’ll be back!

Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

Food was excellent. Our waiter was Nick and his recommendations were perfect. Speciality drinks were the best. Hamburgers are named for heavy metal bands!