“Fantastic food and cheap drinks”
Review of Kuma's Corner

Kuma's Corner
Get food delivered
Ranked #84 of 2,216 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

We had the Mastodon burger and the Famous Kumar burger. They were outstanding. The waitress, Alex, was awesome and the drinks were dirt cheap. Four wild turkeys for $5 each. Will definitely return.

Date of visit: February 2017
Write a reviewReviews (107)

Reviewed February 14, 2017

It is a little loud with the heavy metal music playing so if you are with a group and want to hear the conversation you need to opt for a table in the back or come while the patio is open. The food is INCREDIBLE. The combinations are so unique

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to check this place out in the Fountain Square area. The outward appearance is very appealing and attracting. After several months of passing by, we stopped in and were well pleased. The interior is very clean, which it should be because it is fairly new. The only negative feedback I would have is that they had 1 waiter for about 10 tables. Some tables had only 2 people at them but some tables had five people. We had four in our party and after introduction of the menu and being our first time there; it takes the waiter a little extra time. It took a few minutes for him to take our drink orders & then our order, but he was very good and pleasant to do deal with. He, in my opinion, worked very hard to make our experience a good one. So the wait was acceptable to me especially with him continually being there for refills.
They have a make your own macaroni and cheese, which was very good and my son enjoyed immensely. The rest of us had burgers. They named all of their burgers after bands and it was quite interesting of the different combinations they had. For an extra $4 you could get a buffalo burger. My burger came on a pretzel bun and it was juicy and delicious. Burgers ranged from $11-14 and I would say it was worth it.
So, if you are in Fountain Square, stop in and treat yourself to a great burger.

Reviewed January 8, 2017

heard great things about this burger restaurant from friends....clearly they have lower standards than I! We ate lunch on a Tuesday afternoon, must have been 6 other people in the restaurant at about 1PM! Sat at the bar and had really quick service from the bartender....but....then the food arrived! Everything was cold, limp, and tasted like it was bad fast food! As I made a trip to the rest room I knew why....there was a stack of burgers par-cooked and stacked along side the broiler, huge bowl of french fries sitting under the heat lamp....did I mention that there might have been 6 of us total in the place! Paid our $35 lunch bill, left most of the food, the bartender asked if we wanted boxes to take it and we responded with a hearty "No thanks!" After thinking about it for a day I called and talked to an assistant manager that assured me the "owner"would call me back that afternoon and that yes because of the size of their burgers, 10 ounces that they have to par cook them to keep up! Bad idea and No, I never heard from the "owner"!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

I hers about Kumas Corner from a friend of mine who had visited with her son. She gave it this review, "everyone there was your age and the atmosphere is really cool." That was all I needed to hear! I went and found myself immediately in love with the place. It has a hard look to it but with a refreshing sense of humor. And the food....omg....absolutely nothing compares to the quality of the food. My burger didn't even come with a bun and honestly I couldn't have cared less (I highly recommend the slayer btw).

If you need a change of pace and are looking to splurge a bit, because it is a little pricey, I can't recommend this place enough.

Date of visit: November 2016