“Lots of options”

Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #1,310 of 2,384 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Pizza and breadsticks were so much better than the regular chains. Ingredients went all the way to the edge and you can choose different flavors for the crust.

There are newer reviews for Hungry Howie's Pizza

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Tried out Hungry Howie's while on vacation in the area. We didn't want to leave our motel room to eat, so we decided to order pizza. I had never had HH, so I left the ordering decisions up to my friend. We ordered a pepperoni pizza with a cheese crust (I think) and breadsticks. It was delicious! There was enough that two people could make two meals from it. I enjoyed it so much that I looked up the website when I got home, only to be disappointed to find out there isn't one anywhere near me. Hopefully someday!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I'm from the east coast and Hungry howies really surprised me. It was excellent, actually very close to some of the better pizza parlors I used to be able to go to when I lived in NJ.

Unfortunately the Greenwood location closed. I'm not sure where there are other Hungry Howies locations but they are likely too far from where I live.

If you can find a Hungry Howies give it a try, Like I said, pizza in Indiana is different than pizza from NJ. I loved it - give it a try.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Hungry Howies is one of the local places that we have in our mix of pizza joints. It's a take-out only. Flavored crusts. Wings are decent. Cold 2 liter pops available. Nice staff. Nothing too exotic. Average price. Clean, safe location. Perfectly acceptable in all aspects. No complaints.