“Perfect Weekend Downtown Breakfast Spot”
Review of Hoaglin To Go

Hoaglin To Go
Ranked #326 of 2,395 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Enjoyed a Saturday morning breakfast. Very good food and service. Nice atmosphere. Awesome French toast. Definitely worth a return visit.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

For breakfast or lunch you can't go wrong! An upscale eatery that reminds me of many that I've eaten at in Chicago is worth the visit. I would never get something like chicken or tuna salad out in a restaurant. This locale is the one exception to that. The ever-changing quiches are mouth-watering. I have never had anything bad here!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

One of our Segway guides recommended trying this place. I can't thank her enough. I have never had such a light quiche as I did this morning. Bacon, green pepper, goat cheese. Delish! My husband had the Hoaglin signature omelette and hasn't stopped talking about the amazing taste sensation. The lattes were to die for. Big bowls and very hot which is always an issue anywhere you order a latte. Located in the trendy Massachusetts Avenue district. Heaps of parking but a short walk from Monument Circle.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We were in the neighborhood this past Saturday and stumbled upon this charming little cafe in Indy. I had the vanilla Challah French toast, which was amazing. The coffee with fresh cream was very good. I would be a regular if I lived in a 30-mile radius.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Love the fresh, flavorful food & cappucino. The tables are too close together, which can make eating here stressful. Removing a few tables would also lessen the noise level.

1  Thank cadunkin