“The Best Thai in Town”

Good for: Families with children
Indianapolis, Indiana
“The Best Thai in Town”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My husband and I LOVE this place. The owners are personable and know what they are doing. The appetizers are fabulous - regardless of which one you choose. I ALWAYS get the Pad Thai - medium (although that had quite a kick). My husband varies what he gets, but he has NEVER been disappointed. When my family visits from out of town, this place is ALWAYS a must (my Mom swears by the curry). Sticky Rice is a great choice for dessert - great portion. The Roti Rolls are also FABULOUS - but best to share as the portion is big and they are SWEET! If you go at lunchtime during the week, there are great lunch specials that include a spring roll and some soup. Also, you can call ahead and make reservations. You will NOT regret going to Siam Square!

• Visited December 2012

Zionsville, Indiana
“Quick, Yummy, and Tasty Food!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I went to Siam Square for a late lunch with my father. We ordered the lunch special mixed veggies and my father ordered the veggie drunken noodles with tufu. The hot tea was great and the lemon grass soup was to die for. Both of our dishes were great and for $8.99 it was a good deal-soup, egg roll and your meal. I would go back in a heart beat! The decor was great and my father, who is not a Thai fan left a fan of Siam Square! Yummy!!

• Visited October 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“So Good We Went 2X in 2 Days!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My colleague and I were searching for a good Thai restaurant in the Indianapolis area. After checking with friends and associates, Siam Square was recommended. We were NOT disappointed. It was the BEST pad thai I've ever had. It had a fresh smoky flavor - really delicious. The fresh Siam Rolls were perfect. The peanut dipping sauce delicate and flavorful. on our second visit, we both had pad thai again - I still had chicken, but my friend had pork. She said it was even better. We also had a softshell crab appetizer that was amazing. It had the best flavor. I can't say I've ever had anything like it. I would highly recommend this restaurant. We can't wait to go back next week!

• Visited September 2012
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Superb Thai Cuisine & Hospitality = Siam Square”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Ate here with 3 business associates while attending the CEDIA Expo in Indianapolis. The restaurant is located at 936 Virginia Avenue and there is on street parking right outside the restaurant.

The menu has all the usual Thai specialities and all at a pretty reasonable price (entree's are about $6 each and the main dishes are about $12). We had Thai Spring Rolls, Chicken Satay, Pad Thai and Drunken Noodles and all four of us enjoyed our meals... Washed down with a good thai Singha beer!!

The service is excellent (very friendly Thai hospitality as you'd hope to find) and the decor is simple but nice.

I would highly recommend "Siam Square" www.siamsquareindy.com

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Roberts69
toronto
“spicey nice!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

wonderful food! all of my and companions dishes looked and tasted great. i like spicey, so i picked hot, and once or twice it had me crying(in a good way). the thai hot must be my next challenge. good service, the room when crowded is very loud, which is why i am giving siamsquare 4 insted of five. but the food is a six!!

• Visited August 2012