“terrific mussels & frites”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Brugge Brasserie

Brugge Brasserie
Ranked #226 of 2,347 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Belgian, European
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Saint Louis, Missouri
“terrific mussels & frites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Brugge had been highly recommended, and it lived up to expectations! The mussels are small and sweet. My significant other had a creamy fish stew which he loved. I prefer my baguette plain, so that the mussel broth isn't overpowered when dipping, but that's a personal preference. The house-brewed soda (raspberry the day we were there) was fabulous.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank suburban-countess

“Unique European feel in Broad Ripple”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Mussels and beer were great. Wonderful service. My 13 year old son loved his meatball sandwich. My creeps were good but don't miss te frites with fabulous dipping sauce. The porch is not fancy but in the shade with good people watching.

1 Thank Curleytoes
“Marvelous mussels! Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

My niece and her fiancee introduced me to this place on a recent trip to Indy. I had never ate mussels before and was a little apprehensive. But after the first sweet shell I was hooked! We had the bleu cheese and bacon steamed in wine. Delectible! I also tried a bite of the duck-yum! Excellent value!

Wisconsin
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

This place was recommended to us by a friend. The service and food were excellent. I highly recommend the Chef's choice Charcuterie plate. And the pomme frites can't be beat!

Visited August 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Beer and Frites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

We have eaten at Brugge many times and every time have had great food and great(er?) beer.
My family have tried many of the types of food on the menu: Frites, mussels, crepes, steak, cheese plate, sandwiches, fish stew- all quite good. Friendly wait staff. The beer is outstanding!
On this night we had first tried another local place with local beer on tap: crowd there was straight out of a fraternity: Loud, rude and the language we heard was right out of a high school hallway. After being temporarily forgotten by the wait staff (a blessing in disquise) we ducked out and headed to Brugge. What a pleasant difference!! There was noise and some boisterous tables, but not non stop and much more family friendly!
We had a 1 1/2 beers each and shared a large order of Frites with homemade sesame mayonaise and roasted garlic aioli to dip them in. A perfect get away for my wife and I after a busy few days!
Thanks Brugge! Can't wait for you to get up and running on your new brewing facility!

• Visited July 2012