“Unique European feel in Broad Ripple”
Review of Brugge Brasserie

Brugge Brasserie
Ranked #153 of 2,453 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Mussels and beer were great. Wonderful service. My 13 year old son loved his meatball sandwich. My creeps were good but don't miss te frites with fabulous dipping sauce. The porch is not fancy but in the shade with good people watching.

1  Thank Curleytoes

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My niece and her fiancee introduced me to this place on a recent trip to Indy. I had never ate mussels before and was a little apprehensive. But after the first sweet shell I was hooked! We had the bleu cheese and bacon steamed in wine. Delectible! I also tried a bite of the duck-yum! Excellent value!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This place was recommended to us by a friend. The service and food were excellent. I highly recommend the Chef's choice Charcuterie plate. And the pomme frites can't be beat!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We have eaten at Brugge many times and every time have had great food and great(er?) beer.
My family have tried many of the types of food on the menu: Frites, mussels, crepes, steak, cheese plate, sandwiches, fish stew- all quite good. Friendly wait staff. The beer is outstanding!
On this night we had first tried another local place with local beer on tap: crowd there was straight out of a fraternity: Loud, rude and the language we heard was right out of a high school hallway. After being temporarily forgotten by the wait staff (a blessing in disquise) we ducked out and headed to Brugge. What a pleasant difference!! There was noise and some boisterous tables, but not non stop and much more family friendly!
We had a 1 1/2 beers each and shared a large order of Frites with homemade sesame mayonaise and roasted garlic aioli to dip them in. A perfect get away for my wife and I after a busy few days!
Thanks Brugge! Can't wait for you to get up and running on your new brewing facility!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We visited this place on a Sunday early evening. It's located in broad ripple north of Indianapolis. As a European, I had high expectations with regards to the beer as well as the mussels :-) and I was clearly not disappointed!
First of all the ambience is great. The tables have holes to put the cones of fries. They are cooked as they should be (a bit thin though to be fully Belgian fries ;-) )
I had the mussels which were excellent. The portion is big enough, accompanied by the fries and sauces.
I also tasted the steak, prepared with pepper.
And finally they offer crepes as dessert. I chose Nutella and clearly don't regret it :-)
And finally what would be a Belgian place without beer... So I tried the triple. A soft triple, excellent even in the warm weather of this summer. And the result was that I ordered a second one :-)
So conclusion: mussels and beers in a great place, excellent taste. And service is great

1  Thank ynop