“Best donuts ever made.”

Ranked #1 of 57 Dessert in Indianapolis
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great variety, hands down the best, but bring cash, no plastic accepted.

Can get a single or the largest orders filled. Great service, friendly people.

There are newer reviews for Long's Bakery

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I've enjoyed Long's Donuts since I was a child. Now, over 65, I still love them. On my most recent trip I was fortunate to take my Mom & 2 sisters with me. We all enjoyed the sugary treats, laughed at our memories from childhood here & the melt in your mouth goodness that is only Long's! Don't miss an opportunity to visit & enjoy. Take cash, no charge cards allowed here.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

The pastries and donuts are amazing. They are famous for hot glazed yeast donuts but every donut is good. Very fresh and affordable. It's not fancy but it's clean.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful donuts. They have an apple fritter that's divine!

My only reason for not giving them a 5 star review is that the staff here wasn't very friendly, helpful, or patient.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Yes, they have good doughnuts, but c'mon it's a doughnut shop?? No seats to eat, and only their yeast doughnuts are notable. Many more other memorable restaurants in Indy to try.