“Blueberry Cakes!”

Ranked #1 of 57 Dessert in Indianapolis
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I love longs. The blueberry cakes are awesome. The line can get long, the parking can get tough, and they only take cash, but it's worth it if you want a fresh donut!

There are newer reviews for Long's Bakery

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We recently made a point of stopping at this bakery due to reviews we read and it was a fabulous treat. We were ther in the afternoon so the selection was getting Alicia.e low but still lots to choose from, and very fresh and tasty. The ladies behind the counter were so friendly and engaging. So glad we made the detour to try it out.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

If I'm honest, I'm not a huge donuts person. Nothing against them, I just don't ever crave them or anything..

I was surprised to see how long the line was here on a Sunday morning, but the staff is really quick, most people know what they want, and even though a lot of the patrons are getting one or two dozen donuts, the line moves quickly. The donuts are really fresh and soft! I'd happily recommend this to anyone, fan of donuts or not. Great value as well!

This is an in-and-out kind of place. Just enough room for a line to curve around the shop, and maybe out the door. No seating.

My only complaint: yeah, service was quick, but she got one of our donut orders wrong.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Visitors owe it to themselves to at least buy a dozen donuts while in town. A bit on the sugary side, but very delicious. Glad my relatives treat me to these wonderful treats every time I come to their city. I hope they stay in bizness 4ever!!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Reminded me of the donuts Zehr's bakeries in Ontario makes. So it brought me back to my childhood... now back to the gym.