“YummO”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Indianapolis, Indiana
“YummO”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I live in Indy and only knew of the Southport location. They are best doughnuts ever. Advice get there early, the selection is better and don't forget your cash. The do not accept credit. I will add that we do not care for their cakes but doughnuts are AMAZING

• Visited January 2013

Toledo, Ohio
“Great donuts!!!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This bakery has some of the best donuts I have ever had! By far the best in Indianapolis. Definitely worth trying if you haven't already

Dallas, Texas
“I'mmmm baaaaaaack”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

It's been too "Longs" since my last visit here, but nothings changed. I finally got the name of the slice of heaven I shove into my pie hole everytime I visit Indy. Its called the nut fry with a squeeze of chocolate on top. Some of the employees call it the cinnamon nut fry, but just ask for the old signature donut that used to have the L on it. I love it, I want to marry it. My pants hate me cuz I had 3 of them. I don't care. I'll run it off. Its SOOOOOO worth it. I'll be back Long's people. I'll be back in February. Have my donut ready.

For this donut I give it:
YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM out of 5 YUMs

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank yumyumguy
Noblesville, Indiana
“Hmmmm Donuts!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

For the locals just say the words Long's Donuts and watch how they all go glassy eyed remebering the last time the stood in line at 4 or 5 AM wating to get a box of fresh and warm donuts!! Always good and worth the wait no matter how long the line!!

Visited October 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Melt in your mouth!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Run, do not walk to Longs for donuts. Brownies are heavenly, too. ANYTHING is good there. I havent' been to the downtown location in years, but the Southport location close. CASH only.

• Visited November 2012