“Fun Tea Cafe”

TEAS ME Cafe & Gifts
Ranked #12 of 61 Coffee & Tea in Indianapolis
Reviewed November 3, 2008

A co-worker told me about Tea's Me Cafe and my husband and I were able to check it out this weekend. They have a terrific selection of loose teas (probably around 100), so if you enjoy tea, you will be able to find your favorite or try something new! We each ordered a "cup" of tea so we could try 2 different varieties. The "cup" is actually a small teapot! We each got 4-5 cups of tea out of our pots. We did not purchase any loose teas to take with us, but we probably will in the future! All teas are available iced or hot.

The ambience is very nice; the cafe is located in an area of town that is being re-vitalized. There was a small gas fireplace, several small tables and a sitting area with books and magazines. The cafe is owned by a couple, and I believe the wife was working the day we were there. She and the other staff were supremely cheerful and friendly. We didn't sample any of the baked goods but they looked delicious!

We will definitely be back. (FYI, I had the Rooibos Macadamia and my husband had Peach Oolong. Both were great. We both added a "lite" dash of sweetener which proved to be too much for our tastes. Next time, straight tea!)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook