“Typical Sushi Restaurant...Better for Lunch”
Review of Sushi On The Rocks - CLOSED

Sushi On The Rocks
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Allisonville st
Description: Sushi on the rocks offers a unique blend of japenese traditions with a french infusion inspired taste. We cater to all forms of sushi fans. of course sushi, chicken, salmon and steak , not even sushi various kitchen menu items from edamame to Steak , Come enjoy our unique ambiance along with a experienced serving staff. That will make your visit a memorable experience.
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Sushi On The Rocks is a typical sushi restaurant. Trendy decor, dim lighting. Quality, albeit expensive rolls. The rolls are good- nothing to write home about. I went with a group of friends for lunch on a Saturday and was seated right away. The dinner waits always seem to be long and I recommend reservations for Friday & Saturday nights. Service is so so...I guess I expect a little more when I'm shelling out $10+ for a roll.

There are newer reviews for Sushi On The Rocks

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We tried this place because we got a groupon for it. I am so glad we did, it is now my favorite sushi place in the city!

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

After a morning of grocery shopping we decided on sushi for lunch. The appetizer, Tuna Tartar, was light and flavorful a great starter choice. Next we selected an assortment of rolled sushi that were colorful and nicely assembled. A little warm Saki to finish the meal hit the spot.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Terrible restaurant with no atmosphere. Life music which is so laod we couldn´t have a normal conversation. The waitress can´t answer questions about the menu and not all is avaiable.
The sushi is not great. Doesn´t taste too fresh. Middle of the road at best.

A waste of time and money.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Sushi was okay but there are many competitors in the area with food that is better and more competitively priced. My wife, daughter, and I went for dinner later in the evening. After a 20 minute wait we were seated. We appeared, in general, to be an inconvenience for our waitress. We had to request a drink menu so as to order drinks. Two tables adjacent to us were seated after us and received food before us. We waited approximately one hour for our order to arrive. Don't bother - many other better sushi places in the area.