“sizzling and perfectly cooked”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 2,417 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Cross street: Illinois
Description: You are cordially invited to join us to experience relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business meeting, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our team has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service. Located adjacent to The Conrad Hotel.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

always a winner; the steak was cooked as I had asked for it! I have sent so many steaks back to the kitchens of high end restaurants. Capitol Grille is reliable. Although it is pricey, one gets the fine experience exactly for which they have planned.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My friends and I enjoyed a delicious dinner at the Capital Grille. We were staying at the Conrad and thought we would try the restaurant for the convenience. I would definitely return. The food was wonderful and when our server found out it was my birthday, we were treated to a complementary champagne toast and dessert. It was a wonderful surprise!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Just visited the Capital Grille for a birthday celebration - great atmosphere, friendly staff and a server who was professional but not stuffy. For our budget, thisdefinitely qualifies as a special-occasion outing ($250 for two which included a $50 bottle of wine, tax and tip.) Capital Grille is in a great location, within walking distance of most of downtown's hotels and a block away from the lively "monument roundabout" area.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have been to several Capital Grille's, and the Indy location is by far my favorite! Fantastic atmosphere, service, and food. I also celebrated my birthday here, and they went above and beyond to ensure it was absolutely fabulous!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Ate here for breakfast, Lu ch and dinner. Didn't have a bad meal. Service was great. Perfect location.