“Best Mexican in Indy”

La Piedad
Ranked #387 of 2,421 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Super quick service, great authentic meal, huge margaritas, and awesome patio in the summer. Right on the Monon Trail.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Our family has gone to this restaurant about once a week for years. It is extremely consistent, great service and good food. Perhaps it isn't the trendiest menu but there is selection. The location is great as it is in the hip Broadripple are of Indianapolis and is near the Monon rail-trail. It has a large outdoor eating area which is great for the summer. The prices are reasonable.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

Average lunch. Nothing out of the ordinary good or bad either way. Did like the shredded lettuce used in the taco salad...but really didnt like the package of dressing they gave me to use. Cant give a package in a restaurant!!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2011

I think the young women at boutique need to get out(side of IN) more if this is what they were so excited about. Food is not offensive; it is quick! Margarita on the rocks was awful-sweet like from a mix. Zero atmosphere. Waiters nice enough but act bored of it all.

Reviewed July 3, 2011

I've been to La Piedad several times with friends, and my boyfriend was in the mood for Mexican one night, so I told him about this place and he asked if it was as good as some other Mexican places we've been to and I said "much better!" So, we went and he loved it! We've been back 3x since I turned him on to it. Great salsa/chips, we get the chimichanga's, I get chicken, he gets beef with beer and wine. I hope they can get a 3 way liquor license sometime, would love a margarita there (they currently only have a beer/wine license). Love it though! Ask to sit on the patio.

Been to La Piedad? Share your experiences!