All reviewsmass avebiscottib bscoffee shop next doornext morningclawfoot tubcommon spacewithin walking distancecold beveragesprivate bathroomperfect retreatentire housenational centerincredible stayquiet neighborhoodsitting areadaughter's wedding
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I never stay at the convention hotel if I can help it. This was my second convention in Indy and my second stay at the Nestle Inn. I was blown away by Leesa's updates to the décor. I like Room 5 because it has a desk and I'm always working, and Room 5 had a great new four poster bed in it. I love eating breakfast next door at Henry's--try the oatmeal. The convention center is 6 minutes away if you know what you're doing. Downtown is awful to drive in due to the crazy one way streets, but I had fast and lovely taxi service for like $8. Can't beat it. I highly recommend for business and solo travelers.

Room Tip: I like Room 5, but they're all nice!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Leesa S, Owner at Nestle Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thanks for writing your review. You really described the convention goers experience with downtown Indy very well and we appreciate it. Glad you liked that new bed! I like the oatmeal at Henry's too! Thanks again.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We came upon the Nestle Inn on TripAdvisor while planning a trip to Indiana University Bloomington this past fall. It sounded like the perfect overnight spot for us. We had never stayed in Indianapolis and were so happily surprised with this jewel right in the middle of the city. The house was beautifully appointed and impeccably clean. Our room was stunning and provided all the comforts of home. The location couldn't have been better, just steps off Mass Ave. It was a joy to walk out the door and explore the city a bit, particularly after a long day of driving.

Our morning breakfast next door was delicious and plentiful, and we enjoyed all the Indy had to offer before driving on to Bloomington.

Lisa couldn't have been a lovelier host. With children attending IUB, we will definitely put this stop on our itinerary in the years to come. Thanks for an amazing stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GalNeedsVacation
Leesa S, Owner at Nestle Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you for giving us a review. We really appreciate the time you took to let others know about our services. I'm so glad you liked our location....Mass Ave/downtown. We enjoyed having you stay at the Inn and hope that next time you are on an IU Bloomington visit, you will stay again at Nestle Inn! Thanks again.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

The inn was absolutely beautiful and we were in Room 2/ Suite/ Our stay was great and the Innkeepers were really nice, helpful and knew a lot about the area.
Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the shower,was absolutely wonderful.. great hot water.. Love the added touch of the nice robes; which did not jump into my suitcase but I certainly wish the bed could have fit.
My only issue was the breakfast which is served on Saturday and Sunday; I think it would be nice if you had a choice. Some people like myself, I don't require fancy, just basic.. toast, oatmeal and maybe sausage or bacon along with it! If you could have a board with what the breakfast is going to be so your guests could decide if they wanted to come down for breakfast or sleep in!

Room Tip: Suite 2, was very nice! It was a little chilly but we had heaters, so it was not a problem
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Leesa S, Owner at Nestle Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for the Inn. So glad you enjoyed your Valentine celebration in room 2. I also appreciate the suggestion about the menu board for breakfast (great idea!) and have already put that into place. I agree, this would give guests greater flexibility so thanks for helping us put that into our dining room experience! Hope we see you again some time soon! Thanks again.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We just stayed in Room 6 in January 2014. It was like staying in a Penthouse Suite. The Room had amazing amenities. The beds were very comfortable and extremely clean. The Inn Keepers were both very helpful with things to do in the Indianapolis area, as well as making sure our stay was wonderful. We even had breakfast served to us in the room on Sunday morning, even though it was more work for the inn keeper John. He was very pleasant and more than happy to accommodate us. This is a 5 plus stars in our opinion and we will be returning again and again!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Leesa S, Owner at Nestle Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thanks so much for your review of room 6. So glad you enjoyed the room and Inn. Glad to deliver breakfast to your room also! Just one of the perks of that suite! Hope to see you again soon in Indy.............Leesa

Reviewed December 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed for a weekend in September. The location is fantastic if your wanting to be close to downtown Indianapolis. The breakfast each morning was very well done. My wife loved the baked oatmeal. She still talks about it. We stayed in room 1. The mattress is extremely comfortable and the room quite large. Leesa was very friendly and we enjoyed our conversation with her each morning. Overall we loved the Nestlé Inn and looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Leesa S, Owner at Nestle Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We will have the baked oatmeal next time you visit! It is one of my favorites too! Glad our location worked out so well for you. Sharing your experience is a great way for other travelers to find out about the Inn. Thanks again. Hope to see you again soon. Leesa