“Our one night stay”

Nestle Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 18 Indianapolis B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 3, 2012

It was a spotlessly clean place to stay and the Innkeeper was very pleasant and helpful. Though our bed was not one of the best!!! Every-time I moved I woke my husband as when he moved he woke me. We had a horrible nights sleep which could not be helped because of several fires being set-so the alarms were continuous for a few hours and then the garbage truck came. Also the public sitting area had no TV so you had a TV in your room but no comfortable chairs to stretch out in. It is truly a nice place to stay for business but not for leisure. As for breakfast the cafe next door is where you go M-F. They are friendly enough but the food is microwaved not fresh as you would get in a B&B.

Room Tip: Do not pick room "5" for a comfortable bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Leesa S, Owner at Nestle Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

I'm so sorry that you were disappointed in your stay at Nestle Inn. Each guest experience is very important to us and I appreciate that you have given us feedback that we can learn from. We will make sure that we evaluate room 5 for comfort as you have expressed. I've shared your feedback on breakfast with the cafe next door and I hope that if you return to us again, you will try some items off their menu that are freshly prepared or are able to experience our weekend breakfast at the Inn. I hope you will give us a second chance to exceed your expectations the next time you are in town. Thanks again for sharing this review with us.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

A wonderful old building that's been restored and completely updated -- the best of both worlds! We enjoyed being within walking or easy driving distance of all the shopping , knoshing, and many attractions of downtown, but in a charming and quiet neighborhood. Nestlé Inn feels like a most comfortable house without smothering you with kitsch. You have everything you need; the room was light and airy, with good storage space, and the bathroom was roomy and well -appointed. Every single thing in the building is sparkling clean. The staff is friendly but not obtrusive.

Room Tip: There is one nice- sized room on the first floor; the remaining rooms require climbing a flight of s...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Leesa S, Owner at Nestle Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

So glad to hear you enjoyed the house and our location. We enjoyed talking with you and we appreciate your feedback....it always helps us strive to meet the needs of our guests! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for New Years Eve. The king suite we stayed in was lovely. The place is quiet and with the suite seems very private. The owners were very friendly and even loaned me gloves and a hat because, silly me, I forgot to bring them. Breakfast was delicious! I believe it was a egg lasagna with assortment of muffins and things. When I stay in Indy again this place will be the first on my list.

• Stayed: December 2011
Leesa S, Owner at Nestle Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Inn! We look forward to seeing you again.......maybe this New Years? Thanks for your kind words. Leesa

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed for a weekend in June. We were in Indianapolis for a wedding and preferred someplace quaint as opposed to the hotel where Everyone from out of town was going to be staying. The Inn is absolutely beautiful! Leesa is a fabulous hostess. We spent quite a bit of time chatting with her. We stayed in the two room suite which had a fabulous claw foot tub and was decorated in beautifully soothing blue! There was always complimentary coffee, water and soft drinks available. If you have to be in Indy and want to feel like you're at home, stay at the Nestle Inn. You won't regret it!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barry W
Leesa S, Owner at Nestle Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

We enjoyed having you stay at Nestle Inn. Really enjoyed our conversation and all your feedback and advice! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Our daughter lives in Indianapolis and has a very small apartment near the Nestle Inn so we stayed there during a visit and enjoyed it very much. The owner filled us in on the history of the building which was very interesting. It was a very comfortable place to stay and in a nice neighborhood. They even prepared a to-go breakfast on the last morning as we had to leave quickly. They also honored my gluten-free and dairy-free needs. Would stay there again. Only thing we missed was an early evening wine time with other guests, but may not have fit it in our schedules, anyway.

Room Tip: We were in #5 and had a private bath. Nice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The Nestle Inn was very welcoming and a wonderful place to stay. I do not travel often by myself and it was a wonderful getaway. It was very clean and comfortable and the innkeeper was very accommodating. I was leaving before breakfast was served on Sunday morning and she had a to-go package of breakfast waiting for me to take with me. I would definitely stay there again if I'm ever in Indianapolis!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Last week we rented the entire Inn as a location for our daughter's wedding at a church nearby.
It was the perfect place in every way. From previous visits I already knew that the Inn is beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean, and that the Innkeeper is extremely competent.
The gathering area upstairs was a good place for the family to convene. The Innkeeper also worked with the chef to accommodate us for breakfast, and for a catered lunch made available as everyone was racing around getting ready for the ceremony.
Highly recommended in every way.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family