All reviewsmass avebiscottib bscoffee shop next doornext morningclawfoot tubcommon spacewithin walking distancecold beveragesprivate bathroomperfect retreatentire housenational centerincredible stayquiet neighborhoodsitting areadaughter's wedding
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Our daughter lives in Indianapolis and has a very small apartment near the Nestle Inn so we stayed there during a visit and enjoyed it very much. The owner filled us in on the history of the building which was very interesting. It was a very comfortable place to stay and in a nice neighborhood. They even prepared a to-go breakfast on the last morning as we had to leave quickly. They also honored my gluten-free and dairy-free needs. Would stay there again. Only thing we missed was an early evening wine time with other guests, but may not have fit it in our schedules, anyway.

Room Tip: We were in #5 and had a private bath. Nice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The Nestle Inn was very welcoming and a wonderful place to stay. I do not travel often by myself and it was a wonderful getaway. It was very clean and comfortable and the innkeeper was very accommodating. I was leaving before breakfast was served on Sunday morning and she had a to-go package of breakfast waiting for me to take with me. I would definitely stay there again if I'm ever in Indianapolis!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Last week we rented the entire Inn as a location for our daughter's wedding at a church nearby.
It was the perfect place in every way. From previous visits I already knew that the Inn is beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean, and that the Innkeeper is extremely competent.
The gathering area upstairs was a good place for the family to convene. The Innkeeper also worked with the chef to accommodate us for breakfast, and for a catered lunch made available as everyone was racing around getting ready for the ceremony.
Highly recommended in every way.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This weekend we celebrated my father's 80th birthday party at the Nestle Inn. Leesa and her staff could not have been more helpful. Our party theme was a "Cake Decorating Class" and the inn's pastry chef offered our guests a private class on how to make frosting roses.

The inn is a beautiful, comfortable, welcoming venue, with all the charm you'd expect from a historic home, plus the modern conveniences of Wi-Fi, en suite bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen and central a/c.

We loved the neighborhood and were sorry we didn't have enough time to fully explore all the restaurants & shops that were just down the street.

We're so happy to have found the beautiful inn for our next trip to Indy!

Room Tip: They're all very quiet and well appointed. Our room was in the back, pleasantly sunny & quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband and I just returned from our vacation and our last night was at Nestle Inn B&B in Indianapolis. The Inn was absolutely beautiful and we were made to feel right at home. We had an excellent breakfast in the morning. We would definitely stay again and would recommend this to our family and friends. Loved it!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple